Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    My apartment is so tiny that I have to check with my brother or whoever is holding my fake tree and decorations. No storage at all.
    I figured it would have been your sister helping you.

Typically the first week of December, and it ends up staying up until....mayish lol

Don't have a Christmas tree, nor anywhere to put one.

Christmas is just like the rest of the year, except even more miserable cause everything shuts down.

In my house we don't do a complete Christmas decoration since 5+ years. Now my mother puts a small artificial tree with a few lights in the living room in early December and that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I figured it would have been your sister helping you.

Typically the first week of December, and it ends up staying up until....mayish lol
    LOL at mayish...i love xmas decorations too. lol

I had a Christmas tree one year but I seriously don't remember when we got it/put it up.

Don't do it other years. We actually gave the tree away. I go to Florida majority of winters anyway win my Muslim grandparents lol....definitely no trees there beside palm trees.

15+ Year Old Account
    about 2 weeks before christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    Not, too much work for my lazy ass to put one up and to remove it after. I'm not much of a Christmas person anyway.

A day before my family's holiday party which is usually the first Saturday of December.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    That you dont like to decorate for holidays.

What other intent would you have?
    a) Self pity.

or

b) 2 cool 4 religion stick-your-face-in-dodo arrogance.

It's called a 'Holiday Tree'. Don't force your ignorant religious beliefs on me, thank you very much.

Where I live we put up our Christmas trees on 24 December. The traditional day to take them down is 6 January.

In schools, shopping centres, public buildings etc. where Christmas trees are used as decoration, they are usually put up beginning of December.

If I choose to put it up, I usually wait until the weekend after Thanksiving.
    In the battle between good and evil, evil has more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    We used to put it up about 1 week before the beginning of december. Our current apartment is too small to put it up though, so we have to eat the christmas tree-chocolates right from their packet. I don't give a hoot one way or the other. Less fir needles to clean up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some time in December, probably the 1st or 2nd week.

2 weeks before christmas if real
    December 1st if fake.

Comes down January 2-4th ish

I'm not sure whether i'm going to have one this year

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Even if I was still Christian, there's no way I'd bother putting one up. Or putting up lights. Or decorating in general.
    Christmas has very little to do with christianity, it's quite a blasphemous tradition tbh. That is, if you are christian. At least the kind of christmas we celebrate today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right after Thanksgiving.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Mine is actually about 110 years old, it's one my great grandparents got on there wedding day from there parents, it's just a wooden tree (basically it's four pieces nailed together) that my great great grandfather made for my great grandpa made from a Christmas tree from his first Christmas.It's a weird little family heirloom, it only stands to my knee. The paint is still intact for the age and I use it for my tree because I don't like big trees If I remember in December I'll take a picture. So to answer your original question December first

Deleted
    I don't have a set date when I put it up. I start to worry about it as soon December come, after that it's just a question of laziness and when I feel that I have the energy to go down to my storage unit and excavate the Christmas tree from under the heap of boxes, furniture and car tires...