<EvM> Recruiting 3 Core Spots Tue/Thur/Sat

<EvM> - 10 man Progression guild on Wyrmrest Accord.

Currently looking for:
    Prot Warrior / Blood DK
    Warlock
    Resto Shaman / Holy Pally / Priest

We’ll happily look at any strong player regardless of spec!

Our raid times: Tuesday, Thursday 6:30-9:00 PST, Saturday 6:30-12:30 PST

Progression Status: 11/13H ToT, 10/14N SoO

Server Details: Wyrmrest Accord is a PVE server with a booming economy, with its vast population any group for any raid is possible, during your down time it is easy to snag a quick Ordos kill or Celestial for the week not to mention flex raids for alts are always being held through trade. Despite being a Medium-High pop server farming can be a breeze if you enjoy picking plants or collecting that ore.

Who is EvM? EvM is a newly formed guild with a group of friends who want to push progression and end game content. Myself among others are veteran wow players dating from Vanilla and BC. Our goal is to set an ideal raid environment for our members to enjoy their time on the game while maintaining progression. We are a "Seriously Casual" guild, so we want to keep progression coming efficiently and consistently while raiding for at least 10 hours.

Loot system: Currently we use Loot Council as our means of handing out loot for progression. This of course is ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade to the player. While every loot system has its flaws we feel this system works best for our mindset of raiding. We are going to do our best to hand out loot to help improve the raid team as a whole rather than one strong dps.

One of our major goals is obtaining server first. While competition is there, we believe it is within our grasp. We're looking for players with the same dedication as us to perfect this outcome.

If you would like to know more please fill free to contact me via battle tag at Dingus#1300 or my Officer at Zovo13#1285.

bump bump bump

still looking

bump bump bump

Dont need a tank anymore, Still looking for an awesome healer and Warlock!