Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

What are you expecting for and wishing for in new models?

Hmmm.. for me:

hoping Nelf males lose that annoying energy ball forming inbetween my head whiles I'm shaking like a leaf animation.

Orcs lose the hunchback

-- certainly many more animations - I really hope that they don't follow the worgen trend and give only one animation type for casting.

also the ability to switch types of animations.

Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.

My wishlist for new models:

Orcs to look like current thrall/garrosh models or introduce subraces that are cosmetic only like the red skinned orcs with spikes in netherwing ledge etc
    Trolls to look like Voljin does atm
    Undead to get updated and add more hairstyles
    Taurens to get subrace Taunkar or w/e it is

Don't care about alliance cuz dont play it anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if female and male gnomes got different animations. Doubt that will happen though as I recall Blizzard saying they're trying to leave most animations alone.

Honestly, i like the models the way they are. I would rather them spend time on more Content.

I just want Orcs to look like Garrosh in terms of body shape. He has a slight hunch, but it's not major and his spine isn't doing some stupid bendy-straw thing.

The hunch has been a sever criticism from thousands of people since launch; so I think when they update the models we're sure to see the hunch removed totally from most- if not all- of the horde males.

I mean, a -small- hunch is fine, but as a male Orc, I can't even fucking wear a tabard because you just can't see what it's supposed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real hair for female orcs. That is all I want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    It would be nice if female and male gnomes got different animations. Doubt that will happen though as I recall Blizzard saying they're trying to leave most animations alone.
    No that isn't want they said. They said they wanted to keep current animation there but add alot more new ones.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    No that isn't want they said. They said they wanted to keep current animation there but add alot more new ones.
    Ah, well hopefully that means fully clothed gnomes' genders will finally be distinguishable without zooming into the chest. /shudder

Deleted
    - More textures
    - Smoother hair for Tauren
    - More fluent animations (like Pandaren)
    - Better face options, the humans look really bad currently

Hopefully more than one face. Every time I see that simpering smile on a Panda I want to punch something.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

10+ Year Old Account
    Better looking models that don't make the game heavier than it already is .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    More modification options, new sounds and dances/emotes !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Better looking models that don't make the game heavier than it already is .
    WoW? heavy? Please tell me that was a joke.
    Aye mate

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want sliders. I want to be able to control how fat my characters are, how muscly, how big breasts are for female characters. Also, sliders for height, and arms and legs length.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Wishing armors would be actual armor model instead of just textures. Especially pants.

Sub racial options, red skins and brown for orcs, but lose the bony spikes, the red orc blademaster in the Pandaria graphic novel is a good example. Fel orcs are now a part of the Horde in the lore. Lots of things like that.

Overall just more stylized and cartoony but detailed and expressive models with facial animations and teeth that are actually modelled ala Worgen and Goblins. Imagine a dwarf peeling back his lips to reveal his pearly whites, mmmmmmm. Smooth.

Black talons for night elves. And more I wish Malfurion was updated based on Illidan's new model rather than the one they updated in Cata for him. Use Illidan as a template for his twin brother please.

Orcs with straight backs, their necks should be hunched over with more powerfully built beefcake trapezius, but their backs should not be hunched like Quasimodo. This is how they should look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Ah, well hopefully that means fully clothed gnomes' genders will finally be distinguishable without zooming into the chest. /shudder
    They are updating every single animation from what it seems we've been told. They are just keeping the basic design of the animation to be recognizable but updated as if it were created with today's technology.
    Last edited by Yig; 2013-10-23 at 05:12 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    I want more hairstyles and boob bouncing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I want more hairstyles and boob bouncing.
    They already exist, to some extent - the boob bouncing that is. I was sitting waiting for LFR to pop one day and discovered it... there's a Dark Iron Dwarf in the inn at the Alliance Shrine. Watch her for awhile.

-Fluidity of the Pandas
    -More hairstyles with better quality
    -Realistic faces

Higher res, better hands, feet (!), female trolls looking less like blue humans, hopefully something done about undead bones (I don't know what really). Hair and faces, my god they need work.

May not be a model thing but a proper flowy cloak would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.
    Boob slider, locked to "adult performer".

Why do they even have other settings?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Real hair for female orcs. That is all I want.
    Yeah TBH the female Orc is one of the best models. Perfect physique but like you say, awful hair :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.