Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would love to be able to have the textures of some NPC's. For example, it would be great if my Night Elf Priest's eyes were to glow like Tyrande's. I don't like how all males have golden eyes, since lore-wise that honestly only fits a Druid. Having a silvery trail emitting from them could be fun.

Another feature I'd love for new models other than the obvious texture overhauls, however, would be weight scalers and subrace options. Both could add great diversity to a character.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    Another feature I'd love for new models other than the obvious texture overhauls, however, would be weight scalers and subrace options. Both could add great diversity to a character.
    majority of posters and players want sub race options, we may disagree on what's the best way to introduec them, most people really want the options, and they're trying to predict what blizzard will do, they're gunning for just extra skins, because they're afraid blizzard won't give the options if they are made to feel they have to introduce them in a similar fashion to the full playable races.

EVeryone loves diversity, but some are allowing their fear to eclipse their potential, they have operated in the minimalist apprach, suggest desired intention in the least obtrusive way possible to increase chance of such desired thing being included. I'm guilty of the same thing

however, tbh, blizzard don't see it that way, and we sort of wate our time, if something is good, and makes sense they'll pull out the stops for it. Sub-races fit that bill letter to the T. The potential is enormous, it literally feels like having 10 new races which is a far bigger bang than 1 new race or 2. How would you feel like if blizzard introduced a new race option every patch? Would be quite something huh.

yes sub-races provide diversity, both in terms of customizations but also lore. These are groups we all encountered during levelling and often wish we could play as one of them, they are as diverse as the very races themselves and provide different psychie to the ones we're use to. I think the majority should be as advanced races, but some are basic enough to include from level 1.

Eithe rway, thaving hte options is definitely encouraged, doing something big about them is definitely worth it., imo more so than yet another continent/island/zone.

Male face is so retarded I haven't been able to roll one in 6 years I've played or so.

And them looking like a body builder despite rolled as a mage/warlock/priest - noooope.

One thing I'd like them to add is a somewhat flexable system that considers what class you pick.

make it three steps or so. Priests, mages and warlocks are obviously the weakest ones with less muscles.

Then we have shamans, hunters, monks, druids and rogues that are kind of agile yet very muscular but more built to be quick and flexable.

And then the last body type would be the DK/Warrior/Paladin and possibly also the monk I guess.

It makes very little sense to look both retarded in the face and bodywise when playing a human warlock or something. The model is fucking unplayable atm.

Also, what the fuck is up with the night elf male casting animation? hahahahaha wow. Looks like he's trying to break a can of soda in his hands and failing. That animation is the worst in the game bar none.
    Last edited by Laukkanen; 2013-10-29 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Male face is so retarded I haven't been able to roll one in 6 years I've played or so.
    yeah, human popularity is going to soar when they fix this or give decent human models, one of the reasons I firmly believe horde need humans too, ugly humans is one of the biggest deterrents to the race, and if humans are the most popular with that sort of defect, i hate to imagine what it would be like when that's fixed

Human models that don't look like Gorillas, way too thick.

10+ Year Old Account
    your donation of only $15 a month will provide the opportunity for poor human male's cleft palate surgery!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

I would like to see Night Elf eyes lose the floating orbs and have their actual eyes glow like Blood Elves eyes rather than the weird orbs which float outside and hover just over their eye. I always loved the way my Night Elf males eyes looked underneath those orbs, the orbs make their eyes look like round circles rather than the narrow sinister slits for eyes they have.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I would like to see Night Elf eyes lose the floating orbs and have their actual eyes glow like Blood Elves eyes rather than the weird orbs which float outside and hover just over their eye. I always loved the way my Night Elf males eyes looked underneath those orbs, the orbs make their eyes look like round circles rather than the narrow sinister slits for eyes they have.
    i always felt that glowy eyes thingy has been totally overdone in wow. it use to be a novel and really cool thing that night elves had glowy eyes, but it's like they added it to every new race after classic like some sort of hey auto cool, it actually now feels like glowy eyes are boring, gosh how i wish blood elve didn't have green glowy eyes, nor worgen, nor draenei, nor forsaken.. the glow is over done

maybe they should switch to the glow only happening when they cast stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by postalp View Post
    Human models that don't look like Gorillas, way too thick.
    that's going to slightly change, they're going to be thick still, but less gorilla like

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    your donation of only $15 a month will provide the opportunity for poor human male's cleft palate surgery!
    lol

Deleted
    media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/january/JungleTrollCouncilor.jpg
    I will just leave it to them. They are doing good job with the models so far.

But I'd prefer Blood Elves to look more bitchy and elvish.
    youtube.com/watch?v=zTxQNs_WX-Q&t=1m21s
    Pay attention to her behavior and appreance. Then compare it to WoW's current model.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kasumi View Post
    media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/january/JungleTrollCouncilor.jpg
    I will just leave it to them. They are doing good job with the models so far.
    well that troll does look an improvement on the current versions, personally, I have felt a more radical facelift is necessary, but that's just me
    But I'd prefer Blood Elves to look more bitchy and elvish.
    youtube.com/watch?v=zTxQNs_WX-Q&t=1m21s
    Pay attention to her behavior and appreance. Then compare it to WoW's current model.
    that's the TBC trailer you linked, was taht intentional? She is using a slower version of the current blood elf female casting and craftig animation.

funnily enough the bitchy feel of the BElf female is most conveyed in their emotes esp the /silly and the /flirt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    well that troll does look an improvement on the current versions, personally, I have felt a more radical facelift is necessary, but that's just me

that's the TBC trailer you linked, was taht intentional? She is using a slower version of the current blood elf female casting and craftig animation.

funnily enough the bitchy feel of the BElf female is most conveyed in their emotes esp the /silly and the /flirt
    Of course it was intentional. Blood elves were introduced in The Burning Crusade.
    And I didn't mean the animation at all, I mean the way she looks. She is deceptive, seductive.

That's how they look now:

And so I mean the same about male blood elves, they should look something like that:

not:

The in game player models will always be a humorous caricature of the actual gritty lore. Warcraft has always been that way, back to the RTS.
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Of course, The Lich King was a humorous caricature.
    /sarcasmend

Of course, The Lich King was a humorous caricature.
    /sarcasmend
    As if finding an exception to the norm suddenly refutes the norm. All of a sudden 99% of in game models being humorous caricatures isn't true now because they went all out for Arthas' armor. Congratulations on that logic.

Deleted
    I can give MANY exceptions to your 'norm'. Blizzard started creating stupid humorous caricatures in their trailers mostly, for example Siege of Orgrimmar video which is pathetic. What about you go out of your pandaland and explore old wow a little.

Just want some more nice faces for female undead, and female dwarves.

Trolls should lose that aweful hunch.

Plus i'd love extra jump animations like blood elven twirls and night elven somersaults

- - - Updated - - -

In general , the new models should have an appealing "contrapposto".

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs Males without a hunch, and long beard like blademaster from wc3 got.

Here's the link which shows my expectations about new orc male model to look like

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Orc-Blademaster-321914257

As for females, their skeleton is fine for me. They could just give it higher res textures. Also i'd love to see more hair choices especially that covers entire head,more piercing (nose,eyebrows,lips)and tattos as well as scars.

-Fix fem belf's hands and feet, and make them a bit less anorexic. Make their two handed weapon size a bit bigger as well.
    -Fix all hunch backs
    -Make male trolls a bit more muscular and less scrappy looking
    -Female worgen lol
    -MOAR HAIRCUTS!
    -Moar jiggle

Quote Originally Posted by franbomb View Post
    -Fix fem belf's hands and feet, and make them a bit less anorexic. Make their two handed weapon size a bit bigger as well.
    -Fix all hunch backs
    -Make male trolls a bit more muscular and less scrappy looking
    -Female worgen lol
    -MOAR HAIRCUTS!
    -Moar jiggle
    omg.. hands, they need to do something about hands..why does everyone have oversized hands.?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post

Plus i'd love extra jump animations like blood elven twirls and night elven somersaults

In general , the new models should have an appealing "contrapposto".
    well, glad people are noticing it's more than just the model look. Posturing & counterposto, stand still animations, and jumping animations.. just wow, blood elves jump better than every race before them, -- and as for the twirls/somersaults, i'm really surprised that they stayed confined to elves, although I think they should have made some more animation perks for each race, like ear and eyebrow extra movements and twitches for elves, the moo's for Tauren etc etc, troll tusk movements list goes on.