Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeII View Post
    When you complain about realm merges being slow think a bit about us europeans, we haven't got even one merge yet.
    Err.. My server is merged with at least 3 others... What server are you playing on?

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh was hell of a fight on LFR. Last Night I was about to leave after out 4th wipe, but gladly most of my group left instead.
    The new tank wasn't as awesome as the previous (with his 1million hp) BUT he had a better time taunting multiple adds and get them to iron star.
    The 5th attempt went so smoothly it looked easy.

I think that the hardest part though was that people were still figuring out strategy.
    All in all, it was a good one.

Eeeehhh I like those mounts!
    How to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahr View Post
    Err.. My server is merged with at least 3 others... What server are you playing on?
    Thats interesting because there still hasn't been an official announcement if any EU realms are merged yet. The only thing we got from the CMs is the old soon™ routine.
    Are you sure you don't confuse that with cross-realms ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix View Post
    Hey, they gotta make money somehow. That being said, it is a bit sad to see the game getting this automated. Not that I didn't see it coming, but still..
    It's a natural result of the value of any stat to a player being complete opaque in-game. If you couldn't use out-of-game sources, 99.9% of the players would have no idea what stats to use, what their soft caps are, etc. Sure, some people would guess, and guess right, but most would have no idea. I'd be back to the days of warriors stacking spirit, because being a "spirited warrior" sounds like something good.

The only hotfix note I want to see is:

* Fixed the mouse bug where you're suddenly looking in and facing another direction which existed in Windows 7 and Windows 8 but which happens about every 15 mouse clicks in Windows 8.1.

Please??

Chaud, that spread sheet is awesome! Thanks! Where'd the data come from though?

For those complaining about AskMrRobot's "wise" coin usage feature you can use other sites to get the same information. GuildOx comes to mind for coins.

The mounts are also not account wide so if you get it on one character you can't use it on others...unless you get the achievement again on another character.

Wow that 75% mage tier bonus nerf

It would be nice to have a button of sort to pause your queue. Let you go do what you need to (food/drink/bio) then un-pause the queue, without losing your spot. Of course, there should be a limit (15 mins or so) to prevent abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by imkrazy182 View Post
    It would be nice to have a button of sort to pause your queue. Let you go do what you need to (food/drink/bio) then un-pause the queue, without losing your spot. Of course, there should be a limit (15 mins or so) to prevent abuse.
    You can delay queues with Proving Grounds

Much needed Blood DK change. Maybe we will start seeing less of them in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenembers View Post
    I strongly disagree with this. That fight is pretty easy in LFR. My group had some horrid healers and we still downed him after a few wipes, that shouldn't have happened anyway as one pull a tank left 1 min after the pull. And that's on day one... now think about 3 weeks out... will start to be one shot like the rest of the raid.
    Because paying that 1$ monthly fee is so much