Page 1 of 2
LastLast

That's creepy.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Since when did photoshop equal cosplay?

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't a full cosplay. It is poor photoshop. Thus it shouldn't be labelled the best at all.

I don't see it

The hair colour isn't even right ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I don't see it

Ahha this is exactly what I wanted to see the OP dressed as when I clicked the thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted

jinx cool champ very original design no sticky pawz plsssss ty another great riot design ty ty much love. very good.

It has been modified with photoshop, i can't deny that. But i still think it's a good copsplay

What's Jinx?

lol, I'm speechless
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    .....What in the flying fuck....

I really did LOL.

It almost makes you not notice the really bad link and zelda...lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You cant even judge if the chick is hot or not cause of too much photoshop. Could be a guy just aswell.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I don't see it

Oh good, I'm not the only one
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The best photoshop maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    You cant even judge if the chick is hot or not cause of too much photoshop. Could be a guy just aswell.
    While I think Jinx is a terrible hero all around and a shining paramount of why Riot fucking sucks; what the fuck does the "chick is hot or not" have to do with cosplay....?

If they're trying to portray a character who is physically beautiful, then I guess it helps to have physical beauty but if they look the part then why the fuck does it matter if they're "hot or not"?

This photoshop looks enough like the hero; so why would you even bring that up? It has nothing to do with anything at all.

Edit: Oh yeah, and she pretty clearly has tits. But something tells me you haven't seen many of those in real life, so perhaps that feature is lost on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Photoshop != cosplay
    0/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    While I think Jinx is a terrible hero all around and a shining paramount of why Riot fucking sucks; what the fuck does the "chick is hot or not" have to do with cosplay....?

If they're trying to portray a character who is physically beautiful, then I guess it helps to have physical beauty but if they look the part then why the fuck does it matter if they're "hot or not"?

This photoshop looks enough like the hero; so why would you even bring that up? It has nothing to do with anything at all.

Edit: Oh yeah, and she pretty clearly has tits. But something tells me you haven't seen many of those in real life, so perhaps that feature is lost on you.
    Whoa, hold your horses. Who ruffled your hair the wrong way? O.o
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post

Try waking up next time before going on some random rant

But cool story, bro.
    Ecce homo ergo elk