Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Try waking up next time before going on some random rant

But cool story, bro.
    Your post was, and I quote;

You cant even judge if the chick is hot or not cause of too much photoshop. Could be a guy just aswell.
    And again I respond with, and I quote;

what the fuck does the "chick is hot or not" have to do with cosplay....?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Your post was, and I quote;

And again I respond with, and I quote;
    Let me answer that question with another question.. What does photoshop have to do with cosplay?

I dont know about you, but some males actually like to look at hot chicks, even when it's about cosplay.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Cosplay: The art of putting Asian women specific cloths on, dye their hair, and photoshop for a week. - 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcon View Post
    Let me answer that question with another question.. What does photoshop have to do with cosplay?
    Irrelevant to the question I was asking him. It doesn't matter if this picture is fake cosplay or not (which it is); simply that he stated you couldn't tell if she was hot or not as if that had anything to actually do with actually cosplaying.

I dont know about you, but some males actually like to look at hot chicks, even when it's about cosplay.
    That's fine. But how can you say a cosplay would be bad just because you "can't tell if the chick is hot or not"?

That's fine. But how can you say a cosplay would be bad just because you "can't tell if the chick is hot or not"?
    If the subject of the cosplay is hot but not the cosplayer I'd say the portrayal is poor.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    If the subject of the cosplay is hot but not the cosplayer I'd say the portrayal is poor.
    But if they can make themselves look the part (somehow), then does it matter? This is a bad case because this person photoshopped themselves, but ignoring that, they look like the character they're portraying; so why does it matter if you can't tell if they're hot or not?

I just wanted to say that we have no idea about the cosplay or the person under the costume because with so much photoshop this could just as well have been a picture of Bruce Willis originally.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    I just wanted to say that we have no idea about the cosplay or the person under the costume because with so much photoshop this could just as well have been a picture of Bruce Willis originally.
    It still doesn't matter~!!!!!

Deleted
    It's perfect. Now I want to see the original picture without photoshop.

While I think Jinx is a terrible hero all around and a shining paramount of why Riot fucking sucks; what the fuck does the "chick is hot or not" have to do with cosplay....?

If they're trying to portray a character who is physically beautiful, then I guess it helps to have physical beauty but if they look the part then why the fuck does it matter if they're "hot or not"?

This photoshop looks enough like the hero; so why would you even bring that up? It has nothing to do with anything at all.

Edit: Oh yeah, and she pretty clearly has tits. But something tells me you haven't seen many of those in real life, so perhaps that feature is lost on you.
    Aww, did someone got called ugly when he was a kid.

And yes the person doing the cosplay has to have at least some physicall resemblance to the character he/she is doing. Little example, if you are out of shape, cosplay as pandaren or ogre in this case gragas or jax, dont go cosplaying tryndamere, udyr or nozdormu, because you will just look silly. Ok the facial look is something that i guess can work into your hand if you have similar looks to the char you cosplay, but shouldnt be something taken into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Aww, did someone got called ugly when he was a kid.

And yes the person doing the cosplay has to have at least some physicall resemblance to the character he/she is doing. Little example, if you are out of shape, cosplay as pandaren or ogre in this case gragas or jax, dont go cosplaying tryndamere, udyr or nozdormu, because you will just look silly. Ok the facial look is something that i guess can work into your hand if you have similar looks to the char you cosplay, but shouldnt be something taken into consideration.
    What a good example of a typical MMOchampion user.

What a good example of a typical MMOchampion user.
    Why so serious?

About the picture, since i forgot that part in the other post. The angle in which the picture was taken is bad on it own and doesnt show much. On top of that you went and over photoshoped it, ruining any aspect of cosplay to judge. So cant rly say much, sure the picture on its own looks ok, but so i can say for xxxxx similar pictures of ppl (Usualy girls) that are taken from exacly the same angle and over photoshoped, made like they are for some sort of magazine and not example picture. Do a normal frontal picture without photoshop and then there will be something to judge the cosplay on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Since when did photoshop equal cosplay?
    Was going to ask the same thing. And it's actually poorly done photoshop as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys really arguing with Jimmy? That guy is practically a legend on these forums, he's good at what he does too... Before he gets banned that is.
    Hey everyone