10+ Year Old Account

I had a dream last night.

Last night i had a dream and i thought i'd share it with the mmoc community. It started off where i was outside of blizzcon a few days before it started. I found a blizzard employee shirt on the ground and i put it on and got pass the gaurds of the main door. So i went inside and found people scrambling around to get blizzcon ready. And amiss the confusion i saw a big banner being set up that said somthing about the burning legion being the next xpac. As i stared at awe looking at it i turned around to find Mike Morhime and Chris Metzan with doomhammer in his hands. As i tried to turn and run Metzan ran up like a lightning bolt and knocked me upside the head with doomhammer and i went out cold. When i awoke i found myself in a beat up old neison stanza with Morhime and Metzan in the front driving me to blizzard HQ and i fell unconscious again. Then i found myself in a boiler room in blizzard head quarters as ghostcrawler, zarhym, Morhime and Metzan standing there saying we need to make him sign a "non disclosure agreement contract". Then they approached and began to kick the shit out of me. Then all of a sudden i woke up from that terrible nightmare and i though "Next expac is a burning legion one! Hell yeah!". I thought i should share this info with you because i think it confirms the next expac. Is there somthing wrong with me?

Deleted
    Ofc not, i think you have more data than 90% of creators of "i have confirmation of xxx" theories". Maybe you sleep for 3 hours too? If so, we can confirm half life 3 too!

Clearly some solid info.

15+ Year Old Account
    I once had this dream where I fell through darkness, then suddenly rainbows appeared and I safely landed in a green area. Rainbows everywhere, sparkles flying around. A clown approached me and says "Smile!", then he stabbed me in the knee with a spear.

Then I woke up. I wonder what this means, any ideas?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ....And then we never saw Deathpath again.
    Butts.

I had a dream last night where I was at disney land and there were these ducklings that kept walking out of order so I had to rearrange them. Then I made friends with a beaver, not a cartoon or someone in a costume, an actual beaver that was at disney land for some reason. So then it signaled that it wanted ice cream so we were in an icecream shop but the beaver couldn't decide what flavor it wanted so I had to summon beetlejuice and let him run rampant so that he could help me decide that the beaver wanted chocolate chip cookie dough.

I dreamed that my son had crawled onto my face while I was sleeping and suffocated me to death. After that I couldn't move more than ten feet away from him and every time he saw me he cried and screamed and my wife would try to comfort him but couldn't.

I like your dream better.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure have some weird dreams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I once had this dream where I fell through darkness, then suddenly rainbows appeared and I safely landed in a green area. Rainbows everywhere, sparkles flying around. A clown approached me and says "Smile!", then he stabbed me in the knee with a spear.

Then I woke up. I wonder what this means, any ideas?
    That clearly means that the new villain in this new Burning Legion xpac is a colourful character that prefers doing battle with spears. The rainbows and sparkles clearly represent the Infernals flying overhead.

You know it makes sense.

Edit: I can't believe I didn't see this before.. the green area you land on obviously means that the park in Stormwind will be restored aswell!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor4life View Post
    That clearly means that the new villain in this new Burning Legion xpac is a colourful character that prefers doing battle with spears. The rainbows and sparkles clearly represent the Infernals flying overhead.

You know it makes sense.
    Yeah, ok.
    I guess I'll cancel my plans to run out on the street and warn everyone of the incoming clown invasion then.

Deleted
    HL3 confirmed.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-23 at 11:06 AM.

Yeah guys I think this is definitely the confirmation for next expansion.

1/10

I really did try to side with you on this but couldn't. Try harder next time.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im about to go to bed, ill see if i can dream up some more info for you all. Good night!

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, but ultimately no real discussion. To avoid further "Half Life 3!" memes and 1/10 posts I'm going to close this.