Deleted

[WW Levelling] Staff or onehanders?

Hello fellow members

So im levelling my WW monk very soon

Just simply wondering how viable the 2h agi staff compared 2 the onehanders

Any levelling tip along with this is ofc recieved with honor

1h with dual crusader for healings

It makes virtually no different at all, but if you're not opposed to spending the gold: two agi hammers/swords with Windsong on them. Early on they do tremendously high haste/crit buffs. (Keep in mind, now that enchantments scale, you can look at them on the AH on a character of a lower level and see what effect they'd have on their equipment. Some enchants don't actually scale nearly as well as others despite being better at max level.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

1. Don't level as Windwalker. Brewmaster will do more DPS in every situation until the 60's.

2. Once you get to Outland, switch to MW/BM and do nothing but queue dungeons. I got 60-80 in 9 hours grinding dungeons in this way.

3. Switch to WW at 80 and quest.

That's by far the fastest way to level a Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    1. Don't level as Windwalker. Brewmaster will do more DPS in every situation until the 60's.

2. Once you get to Outland, switch to MW/BM and do nothing but queue dungeons. I got 60-80 in 9 hours grinding dungeons in this way.

Totally agree with Xaru, especially the MW spec after level 60 because healers get faster queue then tanks.

The weapon doesn't matter that much... i had both the heirloom weapons (staff and 2x maces) and i didn't saw that much difference.

I don't suggest you to upgrade them if you are planning to use the Heirloom weapons since at 80 you gonna get a really nice 2h from the Kun-Lai Monk quest so you gonna drop your weapons and use it.
    Last edited by Nakiri; 2013-10-23 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post

Rly nice tips, thanks