Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No offense, but I'm not sure I've ever felt less sorry for someone's problems. Your problem is literally that your girlfriend wants you to dominate her. That's a win win if I've ever heard one.

smash her anally

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-10-23 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Life is short shouldn't waste it on doomed things. Wave your psychology flag all you want because all you would do with it is just parrot it from a book. All we can see here is your failed attempt at sounding intelligent because all you can do is attack the poster not the opinion because you cannot
    I'm amazed by your conclusive evidence that our knowledge of the human brain and trauma it can receive is non existant. Probably exactly the same as every other science which is written in you know .. books.

Good for you that you would dump her without a thought. It's quite clear the OP loves her, a good relationship is something you have to work for. We give him ideas to fix THIS relationship. If it works, he's a happy man, if he doesn't he can still go fishing a new lovebird.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I'm amazed by your conclusive evidence that our knowledge of the human brain and trauma it can receive is non existant. Probably exactly the same as every other science which is written in you know .. books.

Good for you that you would dump her without a thought. It's quite clear the OP loves her, a good relationship is something you have to work for. We give him ideas to fix THIS relationship. If it works, he's a happy man, if he doesn't he can still go fishing a new lovebird.
    What ever from the sounds of it you know nothing and it seems you lack reading skills. Have fun moron I am done with this thread life is too short to be arguing about psychology with some wannabe internet intellectual

Infracted.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-10-23 at 10:11 AM.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

A new chick with less problems/drama is what you need. Just let her go.

Deleted
    What ever from the sounds of it you know nothing and it seems you lack reading skills. Have fun moron I am done with this thread life is too short to be arguing about psychology with some wannabe internet intellectual

Infracted.
    Yeah, see you in Church on Sunday I presume. Yelling BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA with your fingers in your ears really isn't going to help you.

Do ignore the daily experiments and foundings in the scientific community (including psychology), because YOU think it's hogwash.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I could well be wrong but I think most people (not just chicks) have problems/drama, and most people spend a lot of thought trying to hide it when getting to know new people. Because otherwise they have to deal with statements like the above. As a result, I suspect its fairly common, when you're in a "serious" relationship that after a while, people feel comfortable or loved enough to share these problems. In some of those cases people decide they want to work it out, rather than letting it go.

Anyway I'm rambling now, but my point is the search for a person with no problems/drama might take longer than just helping fix the relationship you're in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna go with this guy, not read what you actually wrote in OP and say...
    Dump. Get new girlfriend and/or stay single for a while.
    Fun times =]
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Yeah, see you in Church on Sunday I presume. Yelling BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA with your fingers in your ears really isn't going to help you.

Do ignore the daily experiments and foundings in the scientific community (including psychology), because YOU think it's hogwash.
    I have no problem with sceince I jusr read a lot of psychological papers whilst I was at uni out of interest and found aot of them had very murky ways of drawing results and conclusions but go on assuming whatever you want becuase clearly you know better

If he loves her, I am amazed so many advice him to leave her. Is love not worth fighting for anymore? Not all men or women value sexual intimacy as the most important thing in a relationship.

I think the OP was wise to consult a psycologist, maybe talking this through will help, aand also, if the partner is not oposed to it, couples therapy would work.

Deleted
    I have no problem with sceince I jusr read a lot of psychological papers whilst I was at uni out of interest and found aot of them had very murky ways of drawing results and conclusions but go on assuming whatever you want becuase clearly you know better
    Well I guess it's conclusive then. Psychology and science don't mix apparently.

It's terrifying to see people go on about the most private things in their life on the internet. It's so out of touch with everything and really sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna go with this guy, not read what you actually wrote in OP and say...
    Fun times =]
    Read your thread.
    Gonna go with my original sentiment of.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Well I guess it's conclusive then. Psychology and science don't mix apparently.
    My god get a grip. Did someone steal your pills? This is not the thread to discuss the accuracy of psychology as a feild. You have taken an of the cuff remark and gone batshit crazy over it. Calm down

I imagine that because of her sexual assault and resulting problems that you've been treating her like she's a delicate glass vase that would shatter if you so much as looked at her too hard. Because of this, the way you treat her sexually becomes a constant reminder of what must have been a horrible experience for her.

Essentially, she's feeling that you see her as broken, at least that's what I got from the tone of your post.

For the record, the best thing for you to do is to move on and get more experience with women.

My god get a grip. Did someone steal your pills? This is not the thread to discuss the accuracy of psychology as a feild. You have taken an of the cuff remark and gone batshit crazy over it. Calm down
    Don't post rubbish, wish-washy posts on a serious thread then. Psychology is a science.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmiles View Post
    Don't post rubbish, wish-washy posts on a serious thread then. Psychology is a science.
    My first post was my opinion. What followed was some fool trying to crush my opinion with his pathetic attempts to derail the thread

Your relationship is finished she when she says " she is not attracted to you" it means she is already having sex with better looking people and has moved on

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

(i claim this from experience)

I'll re-post exactly what I said in your other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    Alternatively, have you considered not being so touchy feely gentle? Put all that out of your mind and just go ham.
    People really should listen to me more.
    Last edited by Silhouette of Seraphim; 2013-10-23 at 11:14 AM.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    In my experience life is just to short for messed up women. End it gracefully and leave would be my advice.