1. #1
    Mechagnome Virtuous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    594

    [Mage] So i've just been screwed over.

    I've been giving away all tier this patch assuming it was better for everyone else. Now the arcane charge nerf has happened for tier 15 i've been screwed over having 0 tier for myself. Anyone know if flexi 4 set is now better than tier 15 normal 4 set?

    Edit: Arcane Mage Q_Q
    Last edited by Virtuous; 2013-10-23 at 11:31 AM.
    Auchindoun EU
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'"
    Tuch me

  2. #2
    Why did you make a thread for this??

    My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

  3. #3
    rip in peace bro. i was playing Arcane on spoils hc progress, and i was beating the crap out of another mage in tier 15 when i was in tier 16. No idea what all this fuss is about when it doesn't even seem to be better than t16 ._.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkleslob View Post
    rip in peace bro. i was playing Arcane on spoils hc progress, and i was beating the crap out of another mage in tier 15 when i was in tier 16. No idea what all this fuss is about when it doesn't even seem to be better than t16 ._.
    T15 was godlike for single target. Spoils is indeed not really a single target fight.

  5. #5
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    I've been giving away all tier this patch assuming it was better for everyone else. Now the arcane charge nerf has happened for tier 15 i've been screwed over having 0 tier for myself. Anyone know if flexi 4 set is now better than tier 15 normal 4 set?

    Edit: Arcane Mage Q_Q
    You have not been screwed, you made a choice and acted on that decision. Just because the situation has changed does not mean that you got screwed.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    T15 was godlike for single target. Spoils is indeed not really a single target fight.
    I see, well we were only playing Arcane on spoils so

  7. #7

  8. #8
    You knew they would nerf T15. You shouldn't have passed on them. If you didn't know it was going to get nerfed, you don't know Blizzard. I told my guild on day one that BIS was T15 but that it would be nerfed so was fed T16 immediately to get it out of the way.
    Life lesson - Always assume you will have something nerfed if it's better than what is current.

  9. #9
    Because this is the first time blizzard nerfed previous tier bonus for being too good once the new tier came out and ppl had time to gear up, amiright ?

  10. #10
    Immortal Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    (USA) Florida
    Posts
    7,919
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Because this is the first time blizzard nerfed previous tier bonus for being too good once the new tier came out and ppl had time to gear up, amiright ?
    This IS the first time they nerf it MONTHS into a new tier though.

    (Notice how that tends to be a staple of Mages in MoP though. Multiple weeks/months into the new tier, they hotfix us -_-)

  11. #11
    I thought it was only better if you had Heroic T15 4 set anyway, not Normal

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitpma View Post
    Always assume you will have something nerfed if it's better than what is current.
    Shard of woe?

  13. #13
    Technically they nerfed shard of woe

    Just... not to the point that it wasn't still BiS (unless you had heroic VPLC)

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkleslob View Post
    rip in peace bro.
    Rest in peace in peace?
    Ecce homo ergo elk

  15. #15
    Field Marshal Foresightqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    66
    I have been running the T16 2pc, because I got my chests and legs first. I am still pulling great numbers and winning most fights. Close to ranking on normals, and that was before I had a MH. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/5ptkevjprhubm5pz/ If you are worried go frost.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •