[Protection] - BIS Trinkets

hi guys

first trinket is Vial of Living Corruption, no doubt. what would you use as 2nd trinket? Curse of Bubris or Rook's Unlucky Talisman?

the crit use looks pretty awesome, on the other hand the reduce aoe dmg is quite good as well.

any ideas?

I would go for Rook's Unlucky Talisman

rook's if you need the stamina, but if you want to run just one stamina trinket go with Thok' Tail Tip Increased crit damage and boosted mastery? Yes please.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

i think i'll go for rook indeed. the crit use isnt as helpful as i thought it would be. crit is good if you're spamming shieldblock/devastate. if im not spamming devastate for the whole duration of it - it's wasted..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolloid View Post
    i think i'll go for rook indeed. the crit use isnt as helpful as i thought it would be. crit is good if you're spamming shieldblock/devastate. if im not spamming devastate for the whole duration of it - it's wasted..
    I do not understand that comment. Why is it less helpfull with other damaging abilities? Or even better, what else then Shieldblock, Devestate and Revenge do you spam?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Totally fight dependent. Currently using Vial and Thok's Tail Tip, nice all rounder. If I wanted to solo tank Blood Rage? Vial and Rooks (although we've never seen one...but I digress). I feel like Curse of Hubris is actually pretty underrated and adds a fairly significant amount of damage, especially on anything that requires burst (Shredders on Siegecrafter for example) while still giving you the stamina to survive.

Bascially just use your best judgement.

I'm going with Vial and Thok's since they dropped this week. I also tried the 3% healing one with dodge and it was pretty underwhelming.

Fight dependent as always.

Rook's talisman works on Malkorok H Blood Rage? Currently trying to prove to my paly co tank that I can solo it and am wondering how other warriors are doing it. I use Iron Bark/Demo Shout/ Last Stand for first 10 sec and then Rallying cry/Demo banner/Wall after. I dump any rage into barrier but am still dying in first 10 sec. Maybe an armor pot too?

Edit: for 10 H
    Last edited by ElChig; 2013-10-25 at 10:43 PM.

Yes, the rook trinket works for it. Not sure how you're using Last stand for the first 10 seeing how it lasts 20.

Armor doesn't affect Blood Rage damage.

If you have the Rook trinket:

Last stand, Demo Banner, Rook Trinket right off the bat. Wait until 8 seconds in, pop Shield Wall and Demo Shout. 10 seconds in get an Ironbark. Get a sac anywhere in there.

Spam barriers the whole time. There will be a time period there (8-15 seconds) where you can't possibly die - you have over 79% DR at that point. If you can, try to bank up a bit of rage in here so that when you hit 15s and demo banner/rook trinket fade you have enough rage to see yourself through.

I have no idea what your raid comp is, but any other externals will help a lot. Vigilance from another warrior, pain supp, chi cocoon, smoke bomb, second sac, etc. Try to make use of them all.
    Last edited by Frozendekay; 2013-10-25 at 11:08 PM.