Arena comp opinion

Ok looking for some opinions on what my brother and I should gear up to do some threes. A good friend of our just returned to the game and being a former glad he wants to dabble in some arena again and my brother and I agreed to gear up and play around with him as he got use to his new class. Its mostly for fun but in the same idea winning is fun so what do you think would be 1 the most competitive and 2 the easiest to play comp we could make with our given classes

Friend~Monk (only class he has currently)

Brother~Warlock(most likely what he would want to play but open to the others), DK, Rogue

Myself~Shaman,Paladin,Warrior

Any spec for those classes is on the table

Really looking forward to seeing what you guys can put together for me and thankyou in advance for any help your able to give me

Warrior / Rogue / MW. Monk

Warrior / Lock / MW. Monk

WW. Monk / DK or Rogue / H.Pally or R.Shaman

I think any of those would work, but a lot of players agree that MW Monk is a weaker healer then the others.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Actually, I think MW in 3v3 is a very good healer. It just requires a different playstyle and in the hands of most people is garbage but in the hands of a player that understands how MW works is very strong.

I watched some 2300 3v3 games with a MW healer and he was avoiding all kinds of CC using his roll/teleport/encap effectively. Was able to heal people up with ease. Was able to maintain huge mana leads over the opposition healer. Was able to contribute to DPS for kills.

He was just schooling people and it looked easy. He was playing with a warrior and a mage and was able to keep the warrior mobile with lust, able to peel against cleave comps with RoP, able to sustain long CC chains with leg sweep in some games. Zen Med won a few games because he was able to eat entire offensive bursts, and being able to disarm from ranged, silence for 2 secs, and root players is all very strong.

Basically I think MW has tons of tools and just has a high skill floor so most of the community thinks they suck because few people have played them long enough to get good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Actually, I think MW in 3v3 is a very good healer. It just requires a different playstyle and in the hands of most people is garbage but in the hands of a player that understands how MW works is very strong.
    Quiet true, but that could be said about any class.

I do believe that MW Monks have a higher skill cap then the other healers, hence why most people will say they are the worst. None of my previous statements are against monks as I really don't know much about them other then the fact that I think their PvP Set bonus is stupid and I hate playing against them as a rogue. But I just play for fun and it could be I'm absolutely terrible.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

MW Monk / Ele shaman / Frost Dk

or

MW Monk / Afft Lock / Arms Warrior

I always when playing 3's prefer to have both dps being 1 range and 1 mele. Just play around and find the right class that you can all play naturally and the wins will come!