Aston DB9

Currently driving a 2013 Ford Fusion SE
    The 2013 Fusion is a nice car though.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I used to have a 78 Camaro, that was pretty much my dream car. I guess I'd like to see it completely restored, but in all honesty I don't care much for cars. Just endless money sinks. I would prefer living in some place where I never had to use one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dream: A tie between a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird or a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT w/ a 440 six pack.

Current: 2012 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7L Hemi V8

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    Oh wow, but i have so many dream cars its hard to point one and say its the most wanted one. All of them are fine cars.

I'm not a fan of modern cars which are filled with electronics and gadgets. Extra weight is bad. Not to mention those systems which cannot be unactivated or can be but goes on automatically when speed exceeds 50 km/h.

This:

Its rallycar but by changing/adding some parts it would make a very cool street car. Different paint is needed though. Best thing is, it has enough power to make it go 0-100 in just 3,1secs while fulltime 4wd takes care it won't lose too much traction. Maybe blue paint.
    That one is from Walter Rohl if im correct, 850 BHP, road unlegal as hell, you wont get that one on the road, like ever, there's a reason why those insane Class 2 Rally Cars were torpedoed down (in the hands of an amatuer it can wreck innocent bystanders)

Deleted
    I'd sufface for:

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I come from the country of Bentley and Aston Martin...Mazda doesn't really have much of an allure.
    HA, I get it. Annoys me to see non-car people talking about cars......Id rather build a fast and nice car than buy one. I don't dream of Bentley, Aston Martin, Ferrari...Gimmie something cheap, that I can make respond like one of those for a 1/8th the cost. Miatas beat Ferrari's all the time.....But to each their own. Currently Im building an Rx7 with an LS1 in it that will give most cars a run for their money.

Pocketful- 110 Priest- Savant - US Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently drive a Honda Pilot (kids play ice hockey, need the room). Used to drive both a 1971 Chevelle SS 396/402, then a 1969 Dodge Superbee with a numbers matching 426 hemi. No power steering, no power brakes, no power windows, but would snap your neck coming off the line. Makes me want to cry every time I see a real hemi going for $100,000+ on Meachum auto auctions... Dream car, the Mercedes McLaren SLR or Porsche Carrera GT
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suf-fer-ing. Yoda

yea, would rather have a car i will really enjoy and keep the civic as a winter drive haha

15+ Year Old Account

this, i don´t know, i just love the looks of the older cars
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

this, i don´t know, i just love the looks of the older cars
    When I see older cars like that it reminds me some really fancy rich dude. I'm more into the modern and fun sporty cars, but I haven't driven any old vehicles like that so I can't say how fun they are. I'm not for the looks though.

Have the cars I've always wanted. The H3 was something I wanted since I was a little girl, well it was an H2 originally since the H3 wasn't in existence back then.

The vette is an 07 Z06, and sadly only gets driven for maybe 2 months out of the year... yay for Canadian weather!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    When I see older cars like that it reminds me some really fancy rich dude. I'm more into the modern and fun sporty cars, but I haven't driven any old vehicles like that so I can't say how fun they are. I'm not for the looks though.
    It looks fun and sporty to me, and I love the look. My problem with those old roadsters is that they aren't very practical. I want my car to have space for people and goods. That's one reason I prefer the Tesla Model S.

All that space, while being luxurious as hell and still getting 0-60MPH in 4.2 seconds, 416 horsepower, and 443 lb-ft of torque. Plus, how awesome is it that you don't even turn the thing on. You just get in the car and start driving. There's not even an on button.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I've never actually heard of people driving different cars for different seasons, I understand why though. I'm going to be driving my car 100% all year, I'm more worried about driving my car in winter because of slippery roads.

Nissan gtr - pearl white black edition. Even if I could buy any car in the world. The gtr is my #1 pick.

Classic car: 1963 Jaguar E-type
    "modern" car: Ford Mondeo V6
    "sports" car: Lotus Exige
    track car: Ariel Atom
    Supercar: Aston Martin DB9 or Ferrari F430
    Hypercar: Pagani Zonda

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post

well this one would be fun to drive too i guess ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It looks fun and sporty to me, and I love the look. My problem with those old roadsters is that they aren't very practical. I want my car to have space for people and goods. That's one reason I prefer the Tesla Model S.

All that space, while being luxurious as hell and still getting 0-60MPH in 4.2 seconds, 416 horsepower, and 443 lb-ft of torque. Plus, how awesome is it that you don't even turn the thing on. You just get in the car and start driving. There's not even an on button.
    Where the eff is the engine?? Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

well this one would be fun to drive too i guess ^^
    I saw Top Gear drive that one, it looks way fun! Though Fun is all it is because it isn't very practical for anything else haha

I drive a red 2004 v6 mustang

My dream car would have to be a dark red dodge viper

Realistically I could see myself buying a Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I'd sufface for:

I've seen two of those... yesterday, one passed on the left on me, and the other one infront of me... I lol'ed