Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nobleshield's Protection/Retribution WeakAura HUD

Figured I would post this if anyone can find a use for it. I've spent a while working on a nice HUD for both my Protection and Retribution specs, and I'm pretty happy with it right now. Here's a screenshot of it in action:

This features:

* Eternal Flame tracking (credit to dementedlogic), changes to Inquisition tracker when Retribution
    * Righteous Fury/Seal missing (credit to Theck)
    * Holy Power tracker (credit to ??? I'm sorry but I can't remember where I found the code for this one) w/"kaching!" sound when at 5 and Divine Purpose tracking
    * Bastion of Glory tracker (changes to Selfless Healer or Sacred Shield if talented as Ret)
    * Shield of the Righteous buff tracker (for Ret this area is taken up by CLCRet)
    * ALL major Paladin cooldowns are displayed as icons when available and grayed out icons w/timer while on cooldown. This also includes all T6 talents (changes based on talent chosen), Reckoning (for Prot), Hammer/Fist of Justice, Hand of Purity (if talented), Repentance (if talented), Speed of Light (if talented), Holy Avenger (if talented) as well as the cooldown of Divine Shield and Lay on Hands.
    * Hammer of Wrath icon w/cooldown displayed when available. (Being reworked)

UPDATE: WeakAuras has a size limit that isn't documented it seems, so I've had to break the HUD up into different groups to allow it to be imported. The first group has the cooldowns above the Holy Power bar (minus the HoW tracker which I've taken out temporarily as i might be adding a rotation/priority cooldown WeakAura) and the second group has the cooldowns below the Holy Power bar. I've also added a separate tracker for when you don't have Righteous Fury and/or a Seal, and a big warning when someone casts Hand of Protection on you.

Cooldowns #1: http://pastebin.com/4SPJFnQB
    Cooldowns #2: http://pastebin.com/Ln0f5M6B
    Holy Power Bar: http://pastebin.com/s9gYaBZJ
    Seal/Righteous Fury/Hand of Protection Tracker: http://pastebin.com/2tbj0B4E
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-15 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Fixed link for RF/Seal tracker

Appreciate the help!

i really like this, but is there but any chance you could add in things like crusader strike, con , avengers, all those cooldowns our rotation lol.

essentially implement the string you got the holy power tracking from (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...din-Aura-Group btw, So you can give credit :P) into it as well, as I would love to use this one but I also very much enjoy the one from Clampys ever it tracks the durations and your rotations cooldowns ect.

The HP tracker isn't Clampys, I want to say it was from some French Paladin's blog actually but I can't 100% remember.

I will look at adding priority trackers; the reason I don't use them is because I have my main action bar sitting under the HUD (it's hidden out of combat) so I can easily see the buttons and their cooldowns

Deleted
    It's so beautiful, great job!

how exactly do u get the crispy cut borders? doesnt happen with zoom

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    how exactly do u get the crispy cut borders? doesnt happen with zoom
    I believe I'm using the Clean Icons - Thin icon group: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Figured I would post this if anyone can find a use for it. I've spent a while working on a nice HUD for both my Protection and Retribution specs, and I'm pretty happy with it right now. Here's a screenshot of it in action:

This features:

* Eternal Flame tracking (credit to dementedlogic), changes to Inquisition tracker when Retribution
    * Righteous Fury/Seal missing (credit to Theck)
    * Holy Power tracker (credit to ??? I'm sorry but I can't remember where I found the code for this one) w/"kaching!" sound when at 5 and Divine Purpose tracking
    * Bastion of Glory tracker (changes to Selfless Healer or Sacred Shield if talented as Ret)
    * Shield of the Righteous buff tracker (for Ret this area is taken up by CLCRet)
    * ALL major Paladin cooldowns are displayed as icons when available and grayed out icons w/timer while on cooldown. This also includes all T6 talents (changes based on talent chosen), Reckoning (for Prot), Hammer/Fist of Justice, Hand of Purity (if talented), Repentance (if talented), Speed of Light (if talented), Holy Avenger (if talented) as well as the cooldown of Divine Shield and Lay on Hands.
    * Hammer of Wrath icon w/cooldown displayed when available. (Being reworked)

UPDATE: WeakAuras has a size limit that isn't documented it seems, so I've had to break the HUD up into different groups to allow it to be imported. The first group has the cooldowns above the Holy Power bar (minus the HoW tracker which I've taken out temporarily as i might be adding a rotation/priority cooldown WeakAura) and the second group has the cooldowns below the Holy Power bar. I've also added a separate tracker for when you don't have Righteous Fury and/or a Seal, and a big warning when someone casts Hand of Protection on you.

Cooldowns #1: http://pastebin.com/4SPJFnQB
    Cooldowns #2: http://pastebin.com/Ln0f5M6B
    Holy Power Bar: http://pastebin.com/s9gYaBZJ
    Seal/Righteous Fury/Hand of Protection Tracker: http://pastebin.com/s9gYaBZJ
    seems like a lot of extra crap cluttering the screen around your character. are you a clicker? is that why you need all those things in the area that you are looking at?

Last edited by judgementofantonidas; 2013-10-14 at 04:48 PM.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    seems like a lot of extra crap cluttering the screen around your character. are you a clicker? is that why you need all those things in the area that you are looking at?
    Nope, not a clicker at all (well barring things like blessings ofc). I have about... 20-something keybinds I think not counting the Naga. I tend to focus on looking in the middle of the screen so I built my HUD around that, since my cooldowns and such are smaller buttons at the bottom of the screen and I didn't want to have to glance down to see if they are available. I could probably move the main action buttons and HUD down a bit so it's under my character, the only reason I haven't yet is because my raid frames sit there.

a number of my keybinds are actually on invisible bartender bars. I have not had the need to do an excesive amount of "looking down" as my important cooldowns are set to weak aura visual and audible warnings. for instance the red glow you see over my head in the screen shot is the que that my sacred shield has expired. there is an audible warning six seconds before it doing so.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

http://www.judgementofantonidas.guil...113_194200.jpg
    Some of the things isn't shown when they're up, making it a bit less cluttered.
    Seen a lot that like it that way. Try to look at some of the people in bleeding edge guilds, and see how many of them that actually have a lot of clutter. I guess it's useful.
    Personally i don't like it to cover my feet, but i guess it's a matter of taste there.
    Your health bar isn't centrated, and doesn't give room for an aligned target bar *occds*

Edit:
    The glow-warning is pretty nice. The discrete kind, but yet visible. Though i'm happy about being able to see how strong the eternal flame is, and if i benefit from refreshing or not. Do you have that somewhere too?
    Last edited by Terridon; 2013-10-15 at 03:05 AM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    can you fix the last link please? 3 and 4 are the same link
    great setup! thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Keltuzed View Post
    can you fix the last link please? 3 and 4 are the same link
    great setup! thanks a lot
    Oops! Fixed!

a number of my keybinds are actually on invisible bartender bars. I have not had the need to do an excesive amount of "looking down" as my important cooldowns are set to weak aura visual and audible warnings. for instance the red glow you see over my head in the screen shot is the que that my sacred shield has expired. there is an audible warning six seconds before it doing so.
    compared to his ui the one i was updating in other thread your ui has either less information or makes you look away more from the character (all of the things near your toon are so you can see under your toon yet still know exact timings on abilities and etc w/o having to look down at the abilities bar)

Plus personally i never play with wow-sound on those WA would be 100% useless.

nice work! all of them works perfectly!

That looks amazing. I will be importing that tonight for my prot spec!
    The only negative I can give is that it doesn't show the CD on your rotation abilities, but I can just add that myself tbh.

Very nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anolith View Post
    That looks amazing. I will be importing that tonight for my prot spec!
    The only negative I can give is that it doesn't show the CD on your rotation abilities, but I can just add that myself tbh.

Very nicely done.
    I'm going to look at adding that in at some point, it's just not priority for me since my priority abilities are positioned just below the HUD so I don't need them myself, although I know others do (you're the second person to request so I should get off my butt this weekend )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I'm going to look at adding that in at some point, it's just not priority for me since my priority abilities are positioned just below the HUD so I don't need them myself, although I know others do (you're the second person to request so I should get off my butt this weekend )
    Make that 3

Loving your aura strings, thanks for sharing them

P.S.: Any chance to get a 4pc t16 ret string in? (Sadly, i suck at setting WA up )

Quote Originally Posted by Tabsi View Post
    Make that 3

Loving your aura strings, thanks for sharing them

P.S.: Any chance to get a 4pc t16 ret string in? (Sadly, i suck at setting WA up )
    Will take a look, haven't had time to really mess around with it lately, and I'll have to change how it's laid out since it's designed to sit between my player/target frames so... I designed it with a set amount of space and don't want it to get too cluttered

just watched some galakras action over at twitch from you. any chance go get your super clean ui?