Thread: guardian hp

guardian hp

just a silly question i am asking out of curiosity.
    I was in a instance and a lvl 90 pally had 700+ hp, what does a properly geared druid tank have in regards to health points at that level.

Depends on the item level / buffs.

I'm at around 950k right now fully buffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I often push 1.2 million, and I'm not that well geared frankly. It's all gotten rather silly.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

as a returning player i find it kind of cool that we're like raid bosses to level 60's and 70's

10+ Year Old Account
    At 557 ilvl, using two stam trinkets I am at right over 1 mil raid buffed, up to about 1.1 with a shaman. I switched to HoTW last night for fun and I had a tad bit over 1 mil unbuffed in bear form.
    Last edited by Wrestler10307; 2013-10-23 at 08:51 PM.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

With an ilvl a little above 570, I can sit slightly above 1.3mil raid buffed while still being crit-capped (with a shaman healer it's over 1.4mil). However, I generally don't use that much HP unless I'm doing something that a tank normally wouldn't do and/or plan on taking a beating, requiring more EH. I'm usually between 1.1 to 1.2mil HP with my DPS setup (DPS cloak, trinket swaps, NV, etc)... yes, that means my baseline crit is well above cap and only serves for DPS gains, but that's generally the point of a DPS setup.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2013-10-23 at 09:08 PM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    With buffs, I currently sit at 1.1 mil. I'm estimating that BiS will give about 1.4 mil, and stam stacking BiS, around 1.6 mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.