[Mage] Am I the only one who thinks T16 4set has a annoying bug?

I noticed that the 4 set bonus never procs when you have 2 stacks of arcane missile and will only proc if you have 1 stack of arcane missile, but I never see other mages complained about it.

If I understand you correctly, that's not my experience... I'm pretty sure I've cast AM with 2 AM charges available and still had 2 charges, implying the 4 set proc happened.

It definitely procs much less when you have 2 stacks of arcane missile if not never. I will do a detailed test when I get home tonight and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason my Arcane Missiles 2PT16 stack doesn't last as long as my Arcane Charge stacks, so most of the time I'm getting no benefit from it...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

At least the arcane set bonus is somewhat good, I think it's kind of lackluster for fire. I did notice that it proc'd frequently when I tried arcane out though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negishi1979 View Post
    At least the arcane set bonus is somewhat good, I think it's kind of lackluster for fire. I did notice that it proc'd frequently when I tried arcane out though.
    Errr really? Admittedly I don't have my 4P yet, but isn't it at least a 10-20% flat crit increase over a fight? Yeah as crit increases it becomes weaker, but still guaranteed crits are good, especially with how hard Pyro hits.

It is very nice for smoothing out the rng on your opening combustion since you will have at least crit pyroblasts with alter time.

For mages stuck somewhere in the early 2/3rd of the bosses on heroic (seems the majority of guilds start hitting a wall at thok and upwards where the main challenge is this tier) it seems its best to skip the 4 piece. Take the heroic chest from sha and heroic gloves from nazgrim and take the head from immersus/shoulder from protectors and legs from juggernaut as offpiece. Especially if you can get them heroic warforged. The stat loss from wearing 2 non-heroic tier is too large to make up for the stat difference between heroic(warforged) offpieces.