Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Login Queues are getting um..... longer?

No im not trying to counter the milions of posts about why wow are declining, im just tired of the queue on my server lol. Ive been playing on the same realm for years now and each patch/expansion always pops the Queue up again the first weeks, but now its been a long time since 5.4 was out and the Queue are acctualy getting longer rather than shorter

Is this the case on ure server aswell?

Edit: Im talking about Server queues sorry, totaly forgot about LFRs and Arenas etc
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2013-10-23 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Twisting Nether | EU - 1700ish ppl in queue at 19:00.

I love being in an active server full of ppl to do lots of stuff etc, but damn...waiting almost 2 hours to enter...geez.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely, it is related to this tweet from GC.

"The phenomenon we're discussing is a sudden drop off of tanks in 5.4..."

There is just a sudden drop off of tanks in 5.4 and that means longer ques.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scayde View Post
    More than likely, it is related to this tweet from GC.

"The phenomenon we're discussing is a sudden drop off of tanks in 5.4..."

There is just a sudden drop off of tanks in 5.4 and that means longer ques.
    Talking about queues to enter the SERVER not instances/LFR.

Unless i misread this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Not that it's directly connected, But I'm a PVP'er, and the que times for Arena (Not BG's), is insanity. It was literally INSTANT for anyone below 2000 rating before, it's now 10 minutes in between.

Edit: OHHH Que to enter server, OHHHHH

10+ Year Old Account
    Queues seem longer as a tank as well. I keep seeing (2/2 tanks, 3/6 healer, 17/17 dps) and then it resets to 1, 0 & 0. Either healers are only queueing up with tanks, forcing we single tanks out of the queue, or something is bjorked.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

LFR last wing up > more dps want to play LFR with fewer tank want to play it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    Talking about queues to enter the SERVER not instances/LFR.

Unless i misread this...
    Realized that when you said something XD. I didn't realize that this was still a problem. I haven't seen a server que in years and I played on US-Moon Guard for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    No im not trying to counter the milions of posts about why wow are declining, im just tired of the queue on my server lol. Ive been playing on the same realm for years now and each patch/expansion always pops the Queue up again the first weeks, but now its been a long time since 5.4 was out and the Queue are acctualy getting longer rather than shorter

Is this the case on ure server aswell?
    Friendly suggestion, a more clear title would help.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Friendly suggestion, a more clear title would help.

Reading his post makes it clear on what he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Reading his post makes it clear on what he was talking about.
    Oh, I wholeheartedly agree with you. After reading it twice I understood what he meant. And that's why I didn't suggest a clearer post, but a clearer title.

OT: I've never been on a server with a queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well over an hour to log on for me but, I transferred here from a dead server so I'm happy to wait just to have a more lively realm.

This is in my opinion because low-pop servers are ding off and ppl are scared to transfer to a mid-pop server thinking that some time later such fate might meet their new server too, so they just go to a high-pop server- it is a "snowball" type of problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 22:00 in eu right now, total Locked servers = 13. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Queues on 3 US realms at the moment, Illidan, Area52 & Stormrage. Meanwhile other servers have 10 people online per faction. Ridiculous.

Outland EU has pretty much at least a 20-30 minute queue any time between 6 and 10 on weekdays and from 3-4pm onwards on weekends.

It's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have played on Illidan and Tichondrius. longest que I have had was on Illidan after patch day or around that time. Was about an hour+ long lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephinism View Post
    Queues on 3 US realms at the moment, Illidan, Area52 & Stormrage. Meanwhile other servers have 10 people online per faction. Ridiculous.
    Player created problem. Everyone wants to play on a super crowded server but doesn't think about the consequences. The server capacity can't be increased or people will face serious fps and lag problems. Blizzard could prevent transfers to those realms, but then people would complain they can't play with their friends.

It's a very difficult problem to counter, but when more realms have been connected I think more people are willing to take the free transfers off if the destination realms won't be that dead anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my almost 10 years of wow, I've seen login queue maybe 3-5 times, and that was back in Vanilla.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Draenor EU, same shit, with wednsdays being the top bottleneck, a good 70 minuttes login queue before a 21:00 raid start.