How to paint/color Blizzard NOOBZ?

Hey guys so I am going to Blizzcon this year and I'd figure I'd get a gift or two for some people I know!

So basically a couple of these people are really creative so I wanted to get them Blank (white) Noobz so they can make whatever they want! But how does one go about painting and/or coloring the Noobz? Has anyone here done this? Or is there some sort of site that gives a tutorial because Blizzard has little information on this. Thanks in advance if anyone reply's!

Link so people know what Noobz are: http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000637

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they are made of vinyl, so whatever type of paint will work on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much any paint & lacquer that works with vinyl will work with these.

Also, here's an older post I found with some pictures from our own contest we had several years back. When I painted my own figure, I washed it, used an enamel primer and then used enamel spray paints. As Reg said, since the model is vinyl, pretty much anything will work. It just depends on what you're comfortable with! *I think most on that page may have been done with acrylics
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-10-24 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Also, here's an older post I found with some pictures from our own contest we had several years back. When I painted my own figure, I washed it, used an enamel primer and then used enamel spray paints. As Reg said, since the model is vinyl, pretty much anything will work. It just depends on what you're comfortable with! *I think most on that page may have been done with acrylics
    Alright cool! Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it! See you at Blizzcon!

I don't know from vinyl, but you can look into miniature painting tutorials (Warhammer, Warmachine, historical etc) for ideas/techniques.