Poll: Which countries would you invite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxehhh View Post
    Pontificating all you want, can't deny the inevitable, and much less with your politicians...
    Why are Argentines always so jealous of America and the UK. Is it because we still have the Falklands?

Deleted
    kick out Israel and I'm ok with it

How did I know? HOW DID I KNOW? There should be a type of gambling service on this website. Place a bet on who you think the author is of a post before you read that post. When it comes to Nakura Chambers, I'd win every time. *froths at the mouth thinking about all the money he's never going to always win*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Freedom and stratocracy don't typically go hand in hand. When you have rule by military forces freedoms are inherently restricted. Switzerland has tried to be neutral historically... Are you just trolling?

- - - Updated - - -

Mosquitos holding DNA is a cute idea created for a book. The idea that DNA degrades that quickly isn't accurate though. Dinosaur bones have been shown to still contain material that has DNA, soft tissue even. Check it out.
    Yeah, i had heard of this case, and they managed to retrieve several proteins proper of living tissue. The DNA while it was claimed to have been found, that claim never passed peer review.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Higby_Schweitzer
    The conserved proteins were structural ones, btw, which means that they are structurally stronger and more easier to crystallize and hence keep themselves from degrading. DNA doesn't have that luxury. DNA chemicals can still exist, but they will be unreadable. In fact, they will not be in double-helix structure, which requires a lot of cell maintenance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    They are a very respectable nation that shares our values, unlike most of Europe.

I can't think of any country that shares less values with the US. Switzerland likes to keep neutral and stick to themselves while the US likes to get involved with everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm...... What poll is this? Where's the NOPE option?

Stratocratic means a Military led government, last I checked.
    The US, despite of being war conflict happy, is still not a military led country and government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

I can't think of any country that shares less values with the US. Switzerland likes to keep neutral and stick to themselves while the US likes to get involved with everything.
    Maybe "shares our values" means "shares our valuables", means the money in Swiss banks from rich as dirt Americans. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Nakura Chambers makes ME look like a pacifist with all of his war threads.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-10-24 at 04:35 PM.

nah then everyone would just complain about how they think they dont get enough attention and all the other countries favor the horde
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why i dont see Hungary there?! You will pay for such foolish mistake, in the close future when we rule it all
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2013-10-24 at 01:19 PM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Nakura Chambers make ME look like a pacifist with all of his war threads.
    No, you are just a gay dude with a strain of straight in it, pointed towards straight sex with royals. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Nakura Chambers make ME look like a pacifist with all of his war threads.
    I always thought of you as a pass-a-fist...

*nudge*

Hint, that was a pun with subtle sexual connotation. An in-u-endo of sorts.

*second nudge*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Switzerland...?

I mean, they may build stuff and shit, but they are not a regional military power or anything.
    well, switzerland deserves to be on the list more than austria

austria and military power in one sentence doesn´t make any sense since a good hundred years
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I always thought of you as a pass-a-fist...

*nudge*

Hint, that was a pun with subtle sexual connotation. An in-u-endo of sorts.

*second nudge*
    Stop nudging me or else I will get excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    An idea I have been toying with is the United States leading a global alliance of nations with comparable values. For instance, we would invite countries like Israel, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland and potentially others. This alliance of free states would work together to promote economic cooperation, as well as cultural and political exchanges among it's member states. Our main goal, however, would be to promote our values and combat global security issues cooperatively. Think of it as a modern day version of the Baltic Entente or the Anti-Comintern Pact.

Would would you think of such a proposal|?
    This proposal woud be similar to my father running in the kitchen eagerly suggesting that our family should be composed of my mother, brother, niece, sister-in-law, my girlfriend, and my two children. He also suggests that there should be economic cooperation between us, as well as sharing similar morals/values...

Globalization + US Capitalism + US Military Complex = Our Current situation where most of the countries listed are allies already.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

well they protect the pope, soooo
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

They are a very respectable nation that shares our values, unlike most of Europe. Though they tend to keep to themselves, so they aren't the most likely partner.
    Yeah? Wonder exactly what those values would be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Yeah? Wonder exactly what those values would be.
    money

can´t think of anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    money

can´t think of anything else
    Perhaps the US have more fondness for yodling and cheese than I'm aware of.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this any different from the U.N. and NATO. They U.S. will always end up doing all the actual policing since Europeans prefer to argue amongst each other,instead of acting when they are needed to. We have left it up to them several times in the past and we always have to step in. Just look at the mess during the Baltic ethnic cleansings and Rwanda. No, this will never work unless there is 1 autonomous power that has command over the entire army and supersedes all other authorities and that would be way too dangerous. This isn't the Gundam universe where countries unite to fight a greater threat, unless we are invaded by aliens or a power like Nazi Germany rises again. We won't work together, there's not enough incentives for other nations to unite like this. Its shitty but its human nature.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    How is this any different from the U.N. and NATO. They U.S. will always end up doing all the actual policing since Europeans prefer to argue amongst each other,instead of acting when they are needed to. We have left it up to them several times in the past and we always have to step in. Just look at the mess during the Baltic ethnic cleansings and Rwanda. No, this will never work unless there is 1 autonomous power that has command over the entire army and supersedes all other authorities and that would be way too dangerous. This isn't the Gundam universe where countries unite to fight a greater threat, unless we are invaded by aliens or a power like Nazi Germany rises again. We won't work together, there's not enough incentives for other nations to unite like this. Its shitty but its human nature.
    I think you should do some research before making such bold claims, the US might provide the bulk of the funding, but the few dozen troops a year they provide do not do dick.

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/co...13/sep13_2.pdf
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-10-24 at 01:42 PM.