Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    Thats quite a nice UI pixil, but could you provide a screenshot somewhat more in combat? Just to see how it works when stuff is happening around you?

Deleted
    All my screenshots are so old.. so ill just post this instead.

And yes i made an epic fail with AT >.>

Unlike most people i do not use WA much, only my RoP tracker and Mana tracker is WA. The rest is an old addon called Satrina Buff bars, i started using it in Wotlk and i find it 10x easier to set up than WA(havent used much time learning wa either).

Ok there's my UI...
    I have a blank space under arcane brilliance/mana gem where pop a weak aura about my CDs, is awakward, but ignore it..
    http://i.imgur.com/U42eOk8.jpg

Basically, I made a UI that scales to my alts as well.
    Last edited by Bemlikanz; 2013-10-29 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
    Thats quite a nice UI pixil, but could you provide a screenshot somewhat more in combat? Just to see how it works when stuff is happening around you?
    Sure!
    (Didn't have time to jump into a raid or dungeon so a training dummy had to suffice)

Idle

"Combat"

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Did you toggle the damage meter, or do you have some trick to show it in combat and hide OOC?
    Skada has the option to Hide *in* combat, but what I've wanted for ages is for them to always show in combat, and hide/fade until mouseover OOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fim View Post
    Did you toggle the damage meter, or do you have some trick to show it in combat and hide OOC?
    Skada has the option to Hide *in* combat, but what I've wanted for ages is for them to always show in combat, and hide/fade until mouseover OOC.
    I was cheeky and toggled it
    I wish for the same thing^^

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year

Mage UI

Looking for a new UI. I have been using Elv UI for quite some time now, and while I like it..I think I want a "new" feeling.

Here is my current UI:

http://i43.tinypic.com/99dtn7.jpg

The only thing that isnt shown is Need To Know, which is below the Character and Target frames (In the middle of the two, but below them.)

I like the minimalist idea sort of. Can anyone recommend me a few new UIs?

Moved the other thread here as there was no real point in keeping 2 threads that were so similar open, hence this is a help my UI thread now also

Deleted
    So, as mentioned earlier, I've been inspired to work on a new UI. Usually, it takes me a couple of weeks and a few raids to reach a state that I'm happy with, but this is the current state.

First is out of combat, but with the raidframes enabled so you can see where they would be during an encounter (stupid config-mode resets during combat).

Second is in combat:

Most things are already visible. Missing are a couple of warnings (for no Invo/Rune for example). Other than that, there is still a lot I feel isn't finished yet. Mostly, my own playerframe is very marginalized, which I don't like too much. Also, I'm undecided on combattext display, so I might add something in that direction. Other than that I think it's the cleanest UI I've managed to build yet while retaining all necessary information.
    Last edited by mmocc2b5211cc4; 2013-10-30 at 11:01 PM.