Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    More hilarious LFR nerfs. Why even bother having the encounter? Just hand people loot when they zone in.
    But... but... everybody must experience the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    But... but... everybody must experience the content.
    Mhm. So we must do everything possible to ensure these toilet paper raiders (one wipe and they're done) down the boss. God forbid it takes a couple wipes to get some loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Mhm. So we must do everything possible to ensure these toilet paper raiders (one wipe and they're done) down the boss. God forbid it takes a couple wipes to get some loot.
    IF you get him down and your tank just doesn't bounce as soon as the previous encounter is done. You can't experience ANY content if you don't have tanks which seems to be the major problem right now.

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    wow they actually had plans to make the different sha look somewhat different and memorable

wonder what happened there
    They returned the drawings to whatever crappy Disney film they stole them from and implemented the current, undeniably awesome looking, versions is what happened. But that's just my opinion. The only thing similar about most of the major sha is the color scheme and GENERAL shape.
    Last edited by xact4; 2013-10-24 at 04:14 PM.

I lol'd at the Blood DK bit. Shouldn't be able to arena at all in a tank spec, IMO. Especially blood.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    IF you get him down and your tank just doesn't bounce as soon as the previous encounter is done. You can't experience ANY content if you don't have tanks which seems to be the major problem right now.
    How do those nerfs make tanks queue?

Man i was doing 1v2s as blood dk for conquest cap last/this week. Guess there will be none of that anymore.

Blizzard is quickly making a lot of arena/pvp changes, so people don't see how embarrassing PvP is at SugarCoatConn.

Can't wait for Blizzcon!

YEAH, EU Connected Realms!

Deleted
    Did they start merging Realms?? WOW this game is dyingggggg....... Haha i'm joking!!! They should do that earlier, there are too many low pop realms....

This art is very amazing. Future employees.