Hi guys! We are about to attempt sha on this friday. According to the information I found, I have a couple of questions. Wish you guys can help me with them.
1) Basics: heard most ppl 2 heal this fight, group stacks similar to normal but loosely. Is it correct?
2) About dispelling dots, some suggest just dispel regardless, 'cause damage is more problematic than pride. Is it true? Or still wait on healers getting Gift?
3) I heard mage greater invis can dispel without getting pride. Can someone confirm that? If it is the case, I would guess similar abilities may do the same thing. Can someone confirm if pally bubble/BoP, mage ice block (as well as druid symbiosis version), monk diffuse magic, lock w/e it is called, rogue cloak will work the same way?
4) How do you guys normally handling the thing on the ground that needs to be closed? Any efficient strategy?
5) What is group's pride generally at during the encounter?
Thank you very much!