Thread: Candy Box 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Well I'll be removing my attention from this post now I've helped a lot and I'm done with the game, and all the info can be found here or in the web. Was fun but surely didn't last enough! Bai bai
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Oh I can avoid them for like 5 minutes. I hear there is a third fin I don't have and eventually I die because the snake seems to come faster and faster the longer you are in there.

Is there a trick to spawning the third fin? I have... red and green I think?
    It seemed to take like 5-7 minutes I think. If you took my suggestion and used your chocolates to upgrade your magic you can spam spells. So just spam erase magic and just dodge the sharks until the purple one comes.

Signature Created by Jassinta

15+ Year Old Account
    finished it, unless there is something else to do with the computer that I can't figure out, I keep hitting return and nothing happens...

While it was good, it didn't have nearly as much going on as the first one I felt, the first kept me entertained at work for days, this one barely lasted 1 (and that was while I was doing work rather than playing...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    finished it, unless there is something else to do with the computer that I can't figure out, I keep hitting return and nothing happens...

While it was good, it didn't have nearly as much going on as the first one I felt, the first kept me entertained at work for days, this one barely lasted 1 (and that was while I was doing work rather than playing...)
    Everyone in the thread including myself seems to be saying the same thing. The only thing I see this one having is the arena which if you click on it says it will be where you can load games other people have created.

Signature Created by Jassinta

OK guys, started a new game and took the occasion to work on super RPG! I think i reached the last level! Floor 24! Becasue i dont see how it would be possible to survive the floor 24, maybe if you find like 15 treasure chests or something lol.

heres my picture http://i.tinyuploads.com/N6OfZF.png

heres my strategy

0: Wooden sword

1: Copper Shield

2: Iron Sword -- potion up to >5 hp

3: Silver Shield -- potion up to >9 hp

4: Health Pend (to 15) -- potion up to >13 hp

5: Diamond Sword -- potion up to >10 hp

6: Nothing -- potion up to >13 hp

7: Shield of El Cid, Health Pendants up to 35, -- potion up to > 29 hp

8: Nothing -- potion up to >31 hp

9: health pendants up to 70 health

10: Vorpal Sword -- spend the rest on health pendants

11: buy potions

12: Wynebgwrthucher (with this gear, this level can not hurt you at all)

13: Morgul-Blade, Health Pendants as high as you can go (145+) (The dragon has some slight varaition in his stats, if you get a high attack of 31 and a high defense of 8 or 9, you're done. Sorry)

14: Excalibur (with this gear, this level can not hurt you)

15: Aegis -- potion up to >37 hp

16: nothing -- potion up to >109 hp

17: Health Crystal up to 195+ -- potion up to >181 hp

18: Health Crystal up to 255+ -- potion up to >253 hp

19: Health Crystal up to 335+ -- ption up to >325 hp

20: Mjolnir -- potion up to >200 hp (at this point, Mjolnir and Aegis are the best items possible.)

21: nothing -- potion up to >234 hp

22: nothing -- potion up to >272 hp

23: nothing -- potion up to >306

Yep so my strategy dont even use teh strongest shield to beat the dragon, figured out with the 150 coins u saved you could get 5 health pendants instead and helped more than the 2 defense points teh shield added. You wont beat the dragon evertyime but you will beat him more often than with any other strategy.

Would need around 700 health to survive floor 24.
    Last edited by mirmasha; 2013-10-25 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Followed it exactly. Got to floor 20 and only had 2k coins and 30 hp so I couldnt buy the sword and heal up.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished. Super RPG is strange. I was able to beat hardmode level 3 once and afterwards it wasn't any different then normal mode.

I liked it more than the first one. This was more like a real game then an idle game. A browser game basically. =o

This game was very entertaining and well done. I liked how active it was and some of the strategies I had to come up with to clear some quests. Found out I did some things very unconventionally, but they worked! I have a few questions for anyone in here (assuming everyone lol) who has played the first candy box game.

Is it worth playing the first candy box game after playing the second one?
    How does the first one differ from the second candy box?

The first is fun to play, but it's not as active as 2. It's also more textbased, instead of a map you have a drop down menu with the zones. On the other hand, the last few quests from 1 are harder than anything in 2.

Is it worth it to at least try? Yes, definitely. If you enjoyed 2, you will enjoy the first. Maybe not as much as 2, but it's a pretty good idle game.

Guess I will have to give it a play through soon. I really liked the active play aspect of the second one, but idle games seem just as addicting lol.