Nagrand in WoD - changes?

The developers made a point of saying that Nagrand was the one region virtually unchanged post sundering. So what could we possibly expect to see different on Draenor 2?
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

There will be water on the coasts instead of just open air. Other than that, probably nothing.

Probably less floaty-bits.

Hopefully no Nesingwary grind quests or another poop collecting quest.

Another arena would be welcome though and a bigger, improved Halaa with better rewards to encourage people to battle for it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

More populated, less floaty islands, undamaged Ogre settlements, uncorrupted West Hills, a coast and a fishing hub, a Draenei Hub, an Orcish hub, an Iron Horde Advance with an antagonistic settlement or two. Some very big monsters and the return (or technically, arrival?) of Hemmy Ness-dawg ready to punch their lights out. The Throne of Elements will likely serve as a spiritual hub for the region and may take on a similar role as the Temple of the White Tiger in Mists. This is where Thrall's Chen Stormstountian Family Adventure is likely to lead rather than Frostfire Ridge as this was a primary Frostwolf hub (Garadar is named for Garad, Father of Durotan and Greatfather to Thrall and his kin). Oshu'gan... Something, something. PvP Hub... Something, something.