Last edited by Hinmeow; 2013-11-17 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Deleting

Save like 50p / 50 cents a day dinner money and pay for your own account if you don't have a job

Really rather not i like it being paid for by them
    If i did i would have to start over inless i did a whole character account transfer

Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    Yerp, get a job and that will solve that issue. Your parents didn't say they'd kick you out of the house or do something horrid to you. They just said they won't pay for your account if you're not in the guild, that sounds pretty reasonable. Good luck converting the guild into a raiding guild when no one else in the guild is part of your family, nor are they even allowed. how big is your family? If it's not atleast 10 people, there won't be any raiding. It's fall currently, either find a job for holiday season or knock on doors asking people if they want their lawns raked/mowed. Charge 10-15 bucks if you have your own equipment, if not, use theirs and charge 5-10 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinmeow View Post
    Really rather not i like it being paid for by them
    If i did i would have to start over inless i did a whole character account transfer
    If you want them to pay for it, then you're SoL if you still want a raiding guild. This is the point in life where you realize that if you want something you have to go out of your way and find a way to get it. You want to raid, so the only solution is to pay for WoW yourself. If you can't understand that, then you're either desperately trying to get attention or you're literally 12 and spoiled.

Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

my family owns the guild im in and wont pay for my account if i leave.
    Now I really have read it all xD

Well they allow others in but they wont let them have bank access because they where stolen from before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Now I really have read it all xD
    They really never said they would stop paying but that is what i imagine they do the cancelled there account because i didnt want to do a scenario

They really never said they would stop paying but that is what i imagine they do the cancelled there account because i didnt want to do a scenario
    I'm not really sure how to even respond to this....

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.