Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Would you care to elaborate? I haven't used the site before, and it seems to offer a nice comparison of the tech specs, at least.
    The calculated composite scores (summary scores at the top) aren't linear so the results aren't intuitively comparable. If A scores 8.0 and B scores 10.0 in GPUBoss, the expectation is that B is 20% faster than A, but thats not the case.

This can be proven by computing the performance ratio for the composite score and the average performance ratio for the games used to calculate the composite score (listed below the composite score). The two numbers should match up, but they don't.

The site is set up for cross architecture comparison of irrelevant specs which is very misleading for anyone who isn't sufficiently experienced.

The site drops irrelevant quote bombs.
    Last edited by yurano; 2013-10-25 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Got it, thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    That's a stupid way of looking at it, who knows what happens to hardware requirements come next expansion. 10fps also isn't negligible at all.

And how is 760 Ti relevant, quite sure we were talking about 760.

Also, GPU Boss is an useless website.
    Read what I wrote, then respond. I said that the difference between the cards (according to your charts) is less than 10 fps and that anything over 60fps is negligible. The only time frame rates above 60fps really count is when you have a monitor with a higher refresh rate than 60hz, like 120hz.