I want to know how long can you actually go afk before having to re-queue to login...
1) how long of afk time does the game auto log your char out?
2) How long when you are on login screen (to select char to log on) will it disconnect you from server. (and then you must requeue)
3) after having logged off/disconnected from server, how much time do you have to log back in to avoid queue?
4) when you are trying to log into the game and have queue - how long from when your queue finishes and it brings you to the char selection screen do you have to choose a char before being disconnected? (wondering if this is different than 2) if you have logged into the game and AFK to log in screen, of if you are just in the queue to begin with and afk when you finish your queue)
5) what can you do to prevent your char from being afk?
I am thinking about if you go on a LONG flight path, does the game count your inactive time from when you last did something, or from when you get off the flight path? ie, can this buy you another 5-10 minutes of afk flying before it starts to count your inactivity as afk.
b) Could u auto run/walk to slowly walk across the barrens for a few minutes to extend time not inactive? (I know that if you auto run into a corner the game will count you as inactive, and set you as afk - auto log off after some minutes.)
6) follow. If you are following someone will this break you inactivity time when they move (causing you to move as well)
7) in combat with a mob that physically moves you? (find a low level mob that has no chance of killing you, but does an ability that will knock u around some.)
There are two types of AFK questions here ... 1 is totally preventing it, other is just pushing it off a few minutes. I am trying to see what I can do so that I can start logging into the game like an hour before raid time, but not have to babysit my computer so that i can go to the store ect for like 30-40 minutes w/o having to requeue - and then miss raid as re-queuing within 40 min of raid means that you are not around for the start of the raid on prime time Draenor server.
besides log in early before raid, and be near your computer every 10-15 minutes to press a key until raid starts - does anyone have any suggestions/answers to my questions?