Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why is someone Complaining about Nerf to Trash mobs? Thats kinda pointless..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Who are the targeted players in this case!? Bots!?

You can mouthbreathe and AFK through LFR right now! I mean it's a Vending Machine for Epics right now! You queue, hit okay, cook your dinner, and come back to an epic!
    I laughed hard AN WHAT? I mean... hell you really believe Garrosh in LFR has some good items? You should try to raid nhc or hc content, then you will laugh about ilvl 528 as well. People with Garrosh LFR items are pure blood coins on timeless isle. And the whole afk thing is soooooooo retarded. Where to cut the line? 20 people at 100%? 24? 15? Sorry but in LFR is just tuned for exactly that - if you go afk while the boss dies you simply saved one of few leech spots which are NOT unlimited.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2013-10-25 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Raiding is srs business.

Respect!!! Respect I tell you!
    Really respectfull to join 24 other people for an activity and then screw it up for them. And that is serious business.

Spamming your rotation for 3 minutes is boring right guys? 37.6 seconds is the right spot, then LFR will be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they nerfed the obnoxious trash that is overtuned even on normal, and probably harder than some bosses?

Is your LFR experience now ruined? You are probably the same guy who reported Ji-Kun waterfall bug.

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Lol Good God man... I honestly feel that Blizzard is never going to learn.

I rarely browse MMO or the forums anymore but I just wanted to see what was up lately and yet again, the LFR "Muh $15" crew won with nerfs to content that didn't need it. I'm sure they'll continue to blame "age" though when subscriptions continue to drop.. yep, I'm sure age is the reason.
    So I take it you don't play, don't know what you're talking about, but want to come in here and sneer at the game anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    The issue is when you force people who don't care to raid into raids as their primary content.
    Exactly... Can't wait to have the gear from LFR to stop doing it. Can't bear raids mostly. I prefer shorter and outdoor activities.

Did Garosh LFR yesterday, 2 wipes then a kill.. actually pretty fun fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Exactly... Can't wait to have the gear from LFR to stop doing it. Can't bear raids mostly. I prefer shorter and outdoor activities.
    I think you both play the wrong game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeas View Post
    I think you both play the wrong game.
    Well, in an ideal world, I would gear up in dungeons and that's would be it... but there is no dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    That's why Blizzard is trying to funnel players into raids. They want you to spend time in there as opposed to the running a dungeon several times in the first week to be fully geared.

As for short, outdoors activities? Just how many of them can you take before you get sick of them? Think dailies.
    A daily is short, not difficult, outdoors activity but to give you enough to keep you busy would make you sick of them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That trash is bad even post-nerf, and the trash in SoO is much harder than the bosses, once you get into that wipe and split up group that keeps rezzing 3 at a time and running back into the trash thing.

They should just have the trash leash in LFR. There's always some pally who bubbles and runs through all the mobs to wake them back up again.

Deleted
    I dont see the point in trash at all in LFR. Why not just remove it? Would make for far smoother and faster LFR runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I dont see the point in trash at all in LFR. Why not just remove it? Would make for far smoother and faster LFR runs.
    They keep trash because it wouldn't feel like a siege if you didn't fight minions or guards(same for most raids really).

They do reduce trash though. They have reduced the amount of trash in both ToT sewers and Sha of Prides room in LFR.

Is this honestly what raiding and what this demographic has become?

People seriously can't be bothered to have to sit through 3-4 or more wipes to kill a raid boss? That's just downright pathetic.. it's a raid, not a pinata.
    It's for players who don't have the time to queue with a regular group. If players had 45 minutes to sit through four wipes on a raid boss they wouldn't need LFR. Think, McFly! Think!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Who are the targeted players in this case!? Bots!?

You can mouthbreathe and AFK through LFR right now! I mean it's a Vending Machine for Epics right now! You queue, hit okay, cook your dinner, and come back to an epic!
    How would you know? I thought you unsubbed.

Deleted
    Lol Good God man... I honestly feel that Blizzard is never going to learn.

I rarely browse MMO or the forums anymore but I just wanted to see what was up lately and yet again, the LFR "Muh $15" crew won with nerfs to content that didn't need it. I'm sure they'll continue to blame "age" though when subscriptions continue to drop.. yep, I'm sure age is the reason.

Are you doing the content?

No?

Then stfu

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent 30minutes wiping on that trash to Garrosh's room. No thanks. The concept isn't hard, but convincing some trolls in LFR not to break CC on targets is hard mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Spent 30minutes wiping on that trash to Garrosh's room. No thanks. The concept isn't hard, but convincing some trolls in LFR not to break CC on targets is hard mode.
    Right. But you should be punished for grouping with inexperienced players because that makes for a better community. Haven't you been paying attention?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Right. But you should be punished for grouping with inexperienced players because that makes for a better community. Haven't you been paying attention?
    Yeah, no kidding. rofl