Question hi guys did steam go down? im not able to log on or go to there web.

Look i know this is not world of warcraft but i just wanted to know if steam got kicked off line or something looked at there twitter nothing please let me know monter i know this is not world of warcarft i just wanted to know i thanks sorry for posting it.

seems to be, down for me too
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Thanks you. i wanted to make sure was't sure how to go about this sorry monter ones more i know you may take it down if you want sorry for posting

Im showing nothing(blank) on their store page but I was able to bring up a steam game. If you run WoW through Steam you may want to just get their desktop application.. makes things tons easier and I dont know how Steam treats games you add to your library that just come of your comp(as in not on your steam account)

thanks i thouth it was my slow ass computer but then its saying you need to be online im like i im.... wtf..

Deleted
    Works for me though. Loaded as fast as usual.

I'm online and have been for the past 30 minutes or so. I have been having a lot of weird issues like random disconnects with Steam lately though (and can still browse websites / play other online games while this is going on), so I know what you're talking about.