Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont want a schedule.

Deleted
    I'm mainly pvp'er so I raid casually. I'm on outland horde which is already a decent underpopulated faction and everyone is interested in pvp. i'd like to do normals or heroic but I just can't find the group for it on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    No need to get agitated, guys. I'm not here to "decide" anything for anyone. Your "social insecurity" and "angry poster" talk displays a certain kind of - funny vibe, let's put it that way. Very telling.
    I like how you flipped that on us. I'm sure it will help everyone to see past valid responses and ignore your lack of real legitimate explanation

A simple "I suppose you're right" would suffice, but I like how you turned it around a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    I like how you flipped that on us. I'm sure it will help everyone to see past valid responses and ignore your lack of real legitimate explanation

A simple "I suppose you're right" would suffice, but I like how you turned it around a little better.
    That didn't make all that much sense right now.

1. Barrier to entry. Actually, this was a problem, but probably not anymore. My rogue is 550 from doing Flex and I assume that's good enough for a typical Normal guild. Having Flex experience only is probably not the same barrier that LFR-only experience was either.

2. Schedule. Most raids tend to start and end later than I'm prepared to commit to during the week. When I have to wake up at 4am server, raids until 11pm or even 10pm are out of the question, which excludes me from a lot of guilds. I've considered transferring to an EST server (I'm CST and on a CST server). A purely weekend raid group might work and I've been looking.

3. Interest. Up til 5.4, LFR had been satisfying my raiding itch, but Flex has rekindled my interest in organized raiding. I used to raid in Wrath, and being on an EST server then made the schedule easier to live with. I got burned out on it, quit raiding and that guild disbanded in Cata... Otherwise I would be happy to be raiding with them again. If I can find a steady raiding group with a schedule that works for me then I might make the commitment.
    Last edited by hablix; 2013-10-27 at 08:07 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Soki View Post
    I don't play right now.
    I wish LFR would go away. Part of the thrill is working up to something--trying at it for a week or two--and finally downing it.
    Now, raiding is bite-sized - and it genuinely cheapens the experience.

I still miss "raiding". Not Normal/Hard/LFR - Raiding.
    Tell you what. If you are willing to take a hit to your raid content, i.e. Less resources spent on raids, and the freed up resources going to the creation of content for "causal" players - along with decent rewards for said players that advances their character - then sure you can have your old fashion exclusive raids.