How much haste for DW

Hey all,
    I just switched from 2H frost to DW last night after a set of 1Handers dropped. I was running with lowish haste for 2H frost (sub 6k) and was perfectly comfortable with the resource uptime. Now that I am switching, AMR is telling me to reforge out of crit into haste (which is annoying because it sims as a DPS loss). Obviously its stat weights are probably off, but I am interested to hear from other people who have been playing DW since early 5.4 how much haste they are running with. I linked my profile below. I can get up to about 6k haste again but I am not sure if its necessary at all. Just wanted to get a feel from the DK community on what a "good" amount of haste is for DW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ekkon/advanced

I had about 6K as DW and it felt like WAY too much. Get Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekon View Post
    Hey all,
    I just switched from 2H frost to DW last night after a set of 1Handers dropped. I was running with lowish haste for 2H frost (sub 6k) and was perfectly comfortable with the resource uptime. Now that I am switching, AMR is telling me to reforge out of crit into haste (which is annoying because it sims as a DPS loss). Obviously its stat weights are probably off, but I am interested to hear from other people who have been playing DW since early 5.4 how much haste they are running with. I linked my profile below. I can get up to about 6k haste again but I am not sure if its necessary at all. Just wanted to get a feel from the DK community on what a "good" amount of haste is for DW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ekkon/advanced
    If you are using AMS appropriately along with PL and BT, 6k haste undoubtedly lead to resource capping.

Thats what I thought. I like to think I am using those appropriately, so I reforged out of haste back into crit. i am down to about 3k haste. Thanks for the opinions