10+ Year Old Account

548 BrM/WW LF 10 CST time raiding guild

548 BrM/WW looking for a guild that raids semi-late, preferably 10 CST or so. I have experience raiding in every single tier except 4/5 and have no problem tanking or dpsing depending on what the guild needs.

Logs available if needed.

Artex#1445

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone out there

- - - Updated - - -

Bah, I reposted cause this thread didn't show up earlier. Sorry for double post, merge or delete please Mr. Mods.

Hello! We need you! I know the times do not match up perfectly, but we are a great guild and strive for nothing, but greatness! Please apply at our website! (URL and battletags are below)
    <Shadows and Dust> <2/14 H SoO> on Mal'Ganis-Horde is recruiting experienced raiders for Heroic SoO progression!! Currently accepting exceptional players of all class/specs to flesh out core raid spots.
    *Raid times are Mon, Wed, Thus 8-1130pm EST.*

Formed in 2007, Shadows and Dust has a long and illustrious raiding history, reaching US Rank 80 in past tiers, full clearing all raiding tiers from Karazhan in Burning Crusade up until ToT, reaching 11/13H prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar.

- Please apply at snd.guildlaunch.com
    - In Game contacts: Slamfist (GM/Raid Leader) Hadrìax, Bradok, PÕhner, Khlyzm, Skorgen, Grell, Gett
    - RealID: slamfist#1512 lusa#1911 rhylix#1452 Grell#1138 Pohner#1850 JLXSkorgen#1736 ash#1248
    Last edited by skorgen; 2013-11-01 at 08:09 AM.

We are Crisis Diverted, a lvl 25 guild on the korgath , alliance server. We are anywhere from 3-9 yr players.The founding members are 14/14 normal and wanting to add to this 10 man roster of raiders 14/14 normal wanting to push heroic content fast. Raid day are tues,wed,thurs 8-12pm server (standard)

WHAT WE NEED
    1 Non-warrior tank
    1 healer
    2 RDPS (Prefer Mage, Boomkin or Shadow Priest)
    Requirements
    Must have legendary cloak and a ilvl of 545 min.

I can be reached with battletag hyperion#1119 or my other officer can be reached at chris2013#1349

We are requiring raiders immediately to get this group started and progressing content. We will be hitting next expansions raid content hard and will be doing raids on the PTR and along the way become a 20 man guild. The two leading officers have had experience in top tier raiding guilds and are looking to create their own!

We hope to hear from you

APPLY AT crisisdiverted.guildportal.com or contact me via real id

Hyp