Deleted

I hope Blizzard add another multi-person flying mount

One that's available in-game as opposed to RAF etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Vial of the Sands is a non-RAF flying 2 person mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Vial of the Sands is a non-RAF flying 2 person mount.
    limited to alchemy though

Nah, you can buy Sandstone via AH. Quite expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    limited to alchemy though
    Thats like saying that mechano-hog is limited to engineering. Anyone can get vial of the sands

10+ Year Old Account
    i have never really been a fan of the stone drake models, and the sandstone colors are just ~meh~ . yah you only need to be an alchemist to make the drake, but anyone can learn it.

that said, id like to see more 2 or 3 seat mounts with options of flying and ground travel. something thats not limited to RaF.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    i have never really been a fan of the stone drake models, and the sandstone colors are just ~meh~ . yah you only need to be an alchemist to make the drake, but anyone can learn it.

that said, id like to see more 2 or 3 seat mounts with options of flying and ground travel. something thats not limited to RaF.
    What I want is like 5 different mounts that could be joined together to make one big flying mount of doom voltron style.

I would love a flying machine for 2~3 people.

But my dream are guild mounts, that could only be summoned while in a raid with at least 6 guild members. And only one summoned at a time, of course.
    It would have to be very VERY expensive, a guild effort just to buy one. I'm thinking 1 million gold.
    With utility npcs, mailboxes, reforging, bank, guild bank, etc.
    A Gunship with guild banners hovering over your capital city would be a wonderful thing to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as it allows me to drop my passengers to their death i hope so too
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

I was hoping the new engineering mount was gonna be multi-seater when it was announced.. why the Sky Golem is cool, would have been awesome if it was passenger. I enjoy my flying machine as its engineering only to use, I like the uniqueness that it provides me.. everyone and their mother has a Sky Golem now.