10+ Year Old Account

[A] <Top Shelf> 10m 5/14H (8-12CST) LF DPS

Top Shelf has been a raiding guild since the beginning of Mists of Pandaria. We've done the whole 25 man thing, survived a server transfer and eventually settled into our role as a strong, competitive 10 man guild.

We've stuck it out through the good and the bad. Experienced our growing pains and have become so much stronger in the process. Our players come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including high end raiding dating back to vanilla. We have a great time together and are all pretty close with one another. If you're looking for a guild where many of us are on a first name basis with each other, Top Shelf is for you. If you aren't okay with friendly trash talking, racist jokes, mature language and/or vulgarity; we probably aren't the right guild for you. Most of us are all between the ages of 20-35 and bring everything to the table that goes with that age group.

Past Progression
    T15 - 13/13H
    T14 - 13/16H

Anyone interested in joining as a social or for flex modes is more than welcome!

Class Recruitment Status:
    Deathknight: Closed
    Druid: Boom (Low)
    Hunter: Medium
    Mage: High
    Monk: Windwalker (Low)
    Paladin: Closed
    Priest:Closed
    Rogue: Low
    Shaman: Ele/Enh (High)
    Warlock: Medium - High
    Warrior: Fury (Low)

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Monday (sometimes)
    8-12ish CST

We require a minimum 550 ilvl but are willing to try and gear promising new recruits.

If you are interested you can apply online at our website http://www.topshelfsargeras.com

You can reach myself (HiImSteve#1256) or Toxicwaffles feel free to whisper us at anytime with any questions. Thanks for reading and good luck on your search!
    Last edited by strues; 2013-10-30 at 08:45 PM.

GM of <Top Shelf> on Sargeras

I see u have a low need for a fury warrior but im an exceptional dps an capable of playing both fury an arms to the fullest extent feel free to btag me Fanclub#1578 im lookin to transfer to a new home by next lockout an prefer 10m im getting responses from nothing but 25m ill add ur btag as well when I get in game

3/14h experience currently would be comparable to your progression but had a guild meltdown currently an lookin to jump ship before it sinks
    "I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom... For this moment ALONE was I made. Look upon your death, mortals, and despair!"- Ultraxion
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%adno/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    BUmp for the weekend crowd

10+ Year Old Account
    KCCO /char10