Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    LOL, no one is going UP to anyone. But ugly people don't cause a drain on medical costs because they can't watch their diet.
    and calling fat people fatties won't affect medical costs. laws will. limitations. that should be common sense. can you call people who don't use common sense "dumb cunts" to motivate them? hmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    so what is your excuse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Hmm. Two obese parents gives you an 80% chance to be obese. Yes, not all, and probably not that many, people who are overweight can use that as an excuse. But you can't just say EVERYONE is just using an excuse to be lazy.

I never said the picture did anything. People post picures of themselves all the time. The difference is they don't get all condescending, saying "what's your escuse?". She might as well just continued with her train of thought by adding "you lazy shits" at the end of that sentence.
    She didn't even say anything about fat people. Easily-offended fat people just instantly assumed that she was insulting them.

She can run a household with three kids and still maintain a fit body. A lot of people have a lot less than that to deal with, and don't do anything about being overweight.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by wowhasnothrone View Post
    they should get elite athletes from the NBA and NFL to shame these fitness addicts lol, they'd be the first to claim "genetics" and they'd be 100% right...but hypocritical
    Oh man I work out and made a blog, I must be an addict. .

Cuz ppl in the NFL or NBA don't work out all the fucking time lolz. Have you seen lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I never said the picture did anything. People post picures of themselves all the time. The difference is they don't get all condescending, saying "what's your escuse?". She might as well just continued with her train of thought by adding "you lazy shits" at the end of that sentence.
    Sure, maybe if you're over sensitive. It's trying to show she's a mother and still can keep in shape while many others just sit around and complain about being fat because they can't workout with kids, that's an extremely positive thing. It's suppose to inspire other mothers, not put them down.

She never even mentioned fat people specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Unfortunately you are in a minority.
    It is unfortunate. Being overweight is a bad thing. It's ugly and unhealthy. Shaming it is a good thing, so more and more people take better care of themselves and don't spend their lives trying to convince themselves that it's fine to be obese.

Deleted
    Is "fat shaming" a real legal offense or what? If not, who cares, all I see is whining.

and calling fat people fatties won't affect medical costs. laws will. limitations. that should be common sense. can you call people who don't use common sense "dumb cunts" to motivate them? hmmm
    I have no intention to motivate anyone. And I didn't call anyone a fattie. I said fat people have no excuse for not exercising, although they seem ready to provide a slew of ready made ones.

I just had to look at the pics and say 1 word Yuck. If that is how you look after working out then I will make my wife never work out. I want a woman with a little meat on her bones. IMO that chick is Ugly. and I agree a real mother hardly has time to sleep, let alone go the gym. A typical day for my wife and I wake up at 7am lucky to have the kid ready to go by 8 in time for work, work until 6:30-7 PM get home make supper spend an hour or so with our kid. Then my wife and daughter go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansTrolley View Post
    She's entitled to her opinion. People crticizing her are entitled to theirs. No story here.

I'll say this though. She sounds like a house wife. It should be easy for her.
    a house wife with a disabled husband who gets 2 disability checks every month

i'd like to see her tell one of these single moms working 2 jobs to hover at the poverty line that they don't have any excuses. real life is more than most folks can handle. people lost that sense of being fortunate. now they see themselves as superior, kind of like they did hundreds of years ago

Deleted
    so you're saying that going up to some of those ugly ass fit people and telling them how ugly they are is ok, right? why spare feelings? they can get plastic surgery right?
    Ugliness is not something you can fix easily with a bit of effort, and not something people make excuses for, nor does being ugly cause health problems and hospital stays that tax-payers have to pay out for. I'm not about to say to an acne sufferer "hey pizza face, go get clear skin lol!" because it's not their fault it happens.

In most cases, it is absolutely the person's own fault if they're a lard-arse.

I don't know why I'm replying to you when you're thick enough to try and compare plastic surgery - a painful process, which runs you into the $1000s spent - with doing 30 minutes of exercise a day and better portion control to lose weight. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I just had to look at the pics and say 1 word Yuck. If that is how you look after working out then I will make my wife never work out. I want a woman with a little meat on her bones. IMO that chick is Ugly. and I agree a real mother hardly has time to sleep, let alone go the gym. A typical day for my wife and I wake up at 7am lucky to have the kid ready to go by 8 in time for work, work until 6:30-7 PM get home make supper spend an hour or so with our kid. Then my wife and daughter go to bed.
    Can we now label this thread as Fit Shaming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I saw that and it is shameful, they attack someone for working hard and showing discipline.
    As a fat cunt, I agree with this, she done well for herself, and we fatties always got some form of excuse.

Aside from that, you see these sort of slogans all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    My roommate asked me that same question about a year ago. Today, I've lost almost 50 lbs, and gained about 3 inches on my arms. I'm actually doing what is necessary to get in shape. Not because society wants me to be, since that's obviously not the case, but because it makes ME feel good, and not afraid to take my shirt off in public.
    Nice bro. Did you do keto or just calorie count?
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Actually, it isn't countless hours. It's very countable. That's the problem: They don't understand that.
    Who cares if they are countless or countable, the matter of the fact is they are lazy fucking people and don't take the time to learn about how to improve their lifestyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl, don't give me that bullshit. The chances are higher because your child is exposed to the same bullshit diet/mentality/health plan that you prescribe to as an obese parent, increasing his likelyhood to be obese.

Throw him in boot camp with a strict diet, I'd love to see a obese kid be obese for long. Nice statistics tho. 100% of children born to poor parents are poor. Genetics.
    I think I'm more inclined to believe the link to Harvard.

Think about this. Have you ever known someone who says, "oh, I can eat and eat and eat, and no matter what I do, I can't gain weight!"? I have. And I used to be that person. Don't you think the opposite can be true too? Are you calling these skinny people liars and saying it's bullshit if they're trying to gain weight but can't?

Oh man I work out and made a blog, I must be an addict. .

Cuz ppl in the NFL or NBA don't work out all the fucking time lolz. Have you seen lebron?
    2 years ago she was overweight. she's now paid to work out, has a SO who makes money being disabled and watches the kids, and she's 32. it's about that age where it starts getting harder every year to maintain your ideal weight. i work out 5x harder now than i did when i was 25. things hurt more after doing it. she's at the age humans start declining. and she's not in great shape, she's just really thin. she has an unnatural bodyfat percentage. you shouldn't see veins in certain places. she's an addict and fits the mold, former fatty with "eating disorder"

I bet if the woman in that picture wasn't hot, there'd be far less people defending her.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Yeah I wake up at 7, work till 5. Class till 10. Come home, dead exhausted, work out till 11:30. Study till 1:30 and then go to sleep. If I'm lucky I get to spend some time playing Pokemon. joy. Great reasoning though, I'm sure you can justify anything with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Ugliness is not something you can fix easily with a bit of effort, and not something people make excuses for, nor does being ugly cause health problems and hospital stays that tax-payers have to pay out for. I'm not about to say to an acne sufferer "hey pizza face, go get clear skin lol!" because it's not their fault it happens.

In most cases, it is absolutely the person's own fault if they're a lard-arse.

I don't know why I'm replying to you when you're thick enough to try and compare plastic surgery - a painful process, which runs you into the $1000s spent - with doing 30 minutes of exercise a day and better portion control to lose weight. Honestly.
    you can fix ugly in a few weeks. you can't fix fat in a few weeks
    Last edited by wowhasnothrone; 2013-10-24 at 09:17 PM.