Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajal View Post
    This is what happens when you let crazies into your country and disarm yourselves. Think about that when crazy demo-creeps want to take away your guns via false flag or total gun grab aka "gun control" this is their agenda all the while having private armed guards.
    Yet you fail to notice the American student is STILL alive. Which is more than we can say since we let all the crazies in our country have guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    What?!? Someone is murdering babies? What does that have to do with vaginal probes? Oh wait, I see you're part of the cabal that proclaims a clump of cells "life" in order to excuse the violation of abortion provider and women's rights.
    This thread isn't about abortion, knock it off -_-

OT: If they are migrants, they should be deported. Although, frankly, Id be for deporting even a citizen who proclaimed, and then ACTED, on such religious extremism. I respect all religions, I do NOT respect extremeism in the least.

See, this is why I love religion. Drinking is completely not allowed under any circumstances, but man you can beat people half to death and that's perfectly acceptable. It'd be disturbing if it wasn't so hilariously idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Or group approaches with guns, guy pulls gun, everyone starts shooting, all hell breaks loose and everyone in a 2 block radius gets caught in the crossfire.
    Not sure why people think this would be better with guns...you make it easier for people to get guns, you make it easier for criminals to get them too. Not to mention that criminals are often 'people' before they become criminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajal View Post
    This is what happens when you let crazies into your country and disarm yourselves. Think about that when crazy demo-creeps want to take away your guns via false flag or total gun grab aka "gun control" this is their agenda all the while having private armed guards.
    Because if the guy had a gun, and the "gang" had guns, this would have ended peaceably.

Nothing would have stopped the gang, guns, or other weapons. "Because, God."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Or group approaches with guns, guy pulls gun, everyone starts shooting, all hell breaks loose and everyone in a 2 block radius gets caught in the crossfire.
    This isn't Hollywood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    This isn't Hollywood.
    So is that ignoring the fact that gang violence can, and does, end up killing innocents where they're trying to hit each other?

Gangs are gangs, thugs are thugs. Shit like this happens in America too, just without "sharia law" as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post

Yeah, hate crime or not I don't really care what their motives were. The actions are the same no matter what they believe. Thugs are thugs.
    This. Thugs are thugs, and all around the world thugs slash/stab/shoot people for all kinds of reasons. So why did you think this specific incident was the one worth discussing in a thread?

If there was more than one incident related to same thing, I might have understood because it's a growing threat. But you try to make this one thing as more than it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thoruga View Post
    This. Thugs are thugs, and all around the world thugs slash/stab/shoot people for all kinds of reasons. So why did you think this specific incident was the one worth discussing in a thread?

If there was more than one incident related to same thing, I might have understood because it's a growing threat. But you try to make this one thing as more than it is.
    Because I thought the violent roving muslim gangs were a myth up until this point
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

its a shame they werent wiped out by the holy crusades, they realized the threat even back then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Because I thought the violent roving muslim gangs were a myth up until this point
    welcome to reality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thoruga View Post

People have been trying to enforce sharia law in England for years now. There was a beheading a while back in Woolwich committed by islamists. This isn't really a new thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hope the thugs get 20+ years behind bars
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernhel View Post
    its a shame they werent wiped out by the holy crusades, they realized the threat even back then
    The crusades didn't put a dent in the Seljuk empire. The crusaders were really quite pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So is that ignoring the fact that gang violence can, and does, end up killing innocents where they're trying to hit each other?
    Did you even read the comment I quoted?

Are you aware of what it was in reference to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    Did you even read the comment I quoted?

Are you aware of what it was in reference to?
    Except what he described does actually happen, so its not just a hollywood movie myth.

This thread isn't about abortion, knock it off -_-

OT: If they are migrants, they should be deported. Although, frankly, Id be for deporting even a citizen who proclaimed, and then ACTED, on such religious extremism. I respect all religions, I do NOT respect extremeism in the least.
    ...and I wasn't the one who brought it up so you can get off your high horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    ...and I wasn't the one who brought it up so you can get off your high horse.
    Then dont respond if you dont like it and its not the topic. Simple, aye?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    See, this is why I love religion. Drinking is completely not allowed under any circumstances, but man you can beat people half to death and that's perfectly acceptable. It'd be disturbing if it wasn't so hilariously idiotic.
    And its perfectly acceptable to literally stone to death someone because they're gay in most of the Islamic countries.

Then dont respond if you dont like it and its not the topic. Simple, aye?
    I must've asked for too much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    And its perfectly acceptable to literally stone to death someone because they're gay in most of the Islamic countries.
    It's getting there in some Christian countries... see Russia.