Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    1> Religion bashing is not tolerated here.

2> Racism is not tolerated here.

Just a friendly warning before things go too far down the rabbit hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1> Religion bashing is not tolerated here.

2> Racism is not tolerated here.

Just a friendly warning before things go too far down the rabbit hole.
    Couldn't the title be changed to reflect the actual story? The Sharia Law thing was from a previous incident.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh where do i begin " with this topics "

First this was NOT a sharia laws attack
    Police in London are appealing for help after a newly arrived American student was left scarred for life in a vicious bottle attack in June.

Francesco Hounye, 22, had only been in the UK three days when he was attacked by a gang of five youths in East London because he was “obviously not local”.

CCTV footage shows five Asian men setting upon the Floridan, before smashing the bottle he’d been drinking from into his face and chasing him over the road, punching and kicking him.

The attack took shortly after midnight, while Mr Hounye was walking with a friend back to their flat in Shadwell, after they’d been out in Brick Lane.

Police say it’s unclear what caused the fight, but it quickly became heated, leaving Mr Hounye in hospital.

He was taken to the Royal London Hospital with deep slash wounds to his head and around his right ear. He needed 23 stitches to his face and more stitches internally. He has suffered permanent scarring and a chipped tooth.

Mr Hounye has said he is now considering his future in the UK.

"As a result of this incident I am now scared to go out on my own in London,” he said. "I am a visitor to the UK and was considering continuing my studies here but this incident has made me think twice.

"I feel very emotional about the whole situation. I also now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident."

He admitted to the Evening Standard that despite everything, he still loves the city.

“When I first came here I fell in love with London and I still think it is beautiful but now I am aware that it is also dangerous,” he said.

The suspects have yet to be identified, despite extensive enquiries, so the police have released the CCTV footage, in the hopes that the men can be identified. They are described as Asian, and aged in their late teens to early 20s. They are possibly Bengali.

this is the artitles
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-8899329.html

Second the victim is italian-decent

Third these are " ASIAN MUSLIM THUG " and police should label this as a hate crime because in the artitles he was new and didn't know the area and this is not RANDOM violance

Now look at this " this young man from florida who want to study in uk " will be mame for life and he DIDN'T DESERVE IT !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    How does one enforce laws in a country where no such laws exist? Sounds like UK police need to start enforcing their laws, and start cracking some heads.
    The british govt are allowing england to become islamtise !

Also these thug " hate your military men and women " for service oversea
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2013-10-26 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Oh believe me I've seen the stories that are now happening over in Russia with vigilantes beating the crap out of gays over there. They aren't putting them on trial and killing them though. Most of the Islamic nations have such law under Sharia Law and do so. Be it beheading or stoning to death (where they bury a person up to their chin in the dirt then throw rocks at their head until they're dead) they're killing them.
    Yet. The latest law in Russia is removing any and all children from gay couples. This would not only apply to adopted children but those genetically related to the parents.