Deleted

OQUEUE Addon information?

I installed oqueue the other day and got the jist of it but some of the things are kinda confusing, anyone up for answering my questions?

What is mesh / score / godark / ?

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I have 100 battle net friends, does this now limit me from what premades I can find?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrage View Post
    I have 100 battle net friends, does this now limit me from what premades I can find?
    If there's a cap at 100. Yes, it does. Because OQ relies on Bnet tags to create premades.

For instance. If you apply to a premade, your B-tag will be sent to the leader of the premade automatically, OQ will then auto invite you if there's room in the group. If there's no room in the group you will be put on a waitlist

That's how it works.. I think. From my experiences atleast.

However. If there's no cap on friends. Then no, it doesn't limit OQ premade finding at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthrun View Post
    If there's a cap at 100. Yes, it does. Because OQ relies on Bnet tags to create premades.

For instance. If you apply to a premade, your B-tag will be sent to the leader of the premade automatically, OQ will then auto invite you if there's room in the group. If there's no room in the group you will be put on a waitlist

That's how it works.. I think. From my experiences atleast.

However. If there's no cap on friends. Then no, it doesn't limit OQ premade finding at all.
    100 is the bnet friend cap, I installed it two days ago and my list is full already,.

Deleted
    100 is the bnet friend cap, I installed it two days ago and my list is full already,.
    Isn't it supposed to delete what it added after you leave group?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Isn't it supposed to delete what it added after you leave group?
    Yes but that doesnt change the fact that when u got 100 bnet friends u cant use oqueue to add more...

i know this generation loves to prove how awesome they are by how many e-friends they have, but get rid of some fucking b-net friends if you have 100. you do not have 100 people on your list that matter. it's clutter.

Deleted
    You can remove all Oqueue friends by writing /oq, going into Setup and clicking "Remove Now"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes but that doesnt change the fact that when u got 100 bnet friends u cant use oqueue to add more...
    is there a reason you cannot click the 'remove now' button or manually remove people from your b.net friends list? i do it constantly.

the 'remove now' will remove any b.net friend that was added through oQueue that does not have a user typed note. if there is someone on your list that was added by oQueue and you want to make sure they don't get purged, right click them on your friends list and 'set note'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    That's a limitation of battle.net; there's not really anything the addon can do about it.

Also! Moving this to the UI/Macro forum where it's more appropriate.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by wowhasnothrone View Post
    i know this generation loves to prove how awesome they are by how many e-friends they have, but get rid of some fucking b-net friends if you have 100. you do not have 100 people on your list that matter. it's clutter.
    I go through my friends list every other week and delete anyone I don't know personally that hasn't logged on in more than one week. If I don't know them personally, then they're only on my list for oQueue, and if they haven't logged in for a week, they are not helping me find more premades. Therefore, they should be deleted.

Also, I keep my friends list at around 75-80. There is no reason to keep it at 100 people. First of all, if you're capped, nobody will be able to add you as a friend to invite you to their group. Second, you're already seeing pretty much every premade there is at 70ish people to begin with. The extra 30 isn't doing a whole lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowhasnothrone View Post
    where did I imply that at all?

I don't care how many I have, I wanted to fill it up so I get the best oqueue experience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Godark basically tells people do not message you, kind of 'disables' the addon without disabling it. The scores show who is winning at a certain bg the most(H v A), which faction has been most active, how much leaders, games played, how much bosses killed and dragon kill points.

where did I imply that at all?

I don't care how many I have, I wanted to fill it up so I get the best oqueue experience.
    You do not need many people to be connected to the mesh, having more might help a little but not to the point you are full on friends.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Right. Just use the addon normally, and every week or two when you start to get >80 or so hit "remove all" then "find mesh".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Right. Just use the addon normally, and every week or two when you start to get >80 or so hit "remove all" then "find mesh".
    A small tip:

On the bottom right of the find premade tab is a few numbers: connection number - number. The first number is people on your realm, the second number is people on your friends list.

If the two numbers add up to > 10. You dont need to hit the find premade tab. 10 node connections or more is considered a good connection.