Possible to merge battlenet accounts and tranfer stuff like mounts and pets to 1 acc?

Hi guys!
    I have two separate wow accounts. Only one of which is currently subscribed to the game. I would like to merge both accounts into one since the old account (the one without a subscription) has a couple of mounts that i would like to add to my main account. Both accounts are upgraded to MoP.
    Anybody has any ideas if this is possible? I tried googling it but the answers i found were very different from one another. I couldn't find any information about shared battle net mounts and pets as well
    Nerfs actually make me laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    If they share the same name, then yes..

Log into your account, and click Merge WoW account --> https://eu.battle.net/account/manage...onversion.html
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-10-25 at 11:08 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

As in my real life name?
    Or e-mail adress :S?
    Nerfs actually make me laugh

Deleted
    u cant share mounts who is bought via the store of similar, same with pets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisorie4 View Post
    As in my real life name?
    Or e-mail adress :S?
    Real Name..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eneer View Post
    u cant share mounts who is bought via the store of similar, same with pets
    Yes you can. They are battle.net account wide..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisorie4 View Post
    Hi guys!
    I have two separate wow accounts. Only one of which is currently subscribed to the game. I would like to merge both accounts into one since the old account (the one without a subscription) has a couple of mounts that i would like to add to my main account. Both accounts are upgraded to MoP.
    Anybody has any ideas if this is possible? I tried googling it but the answers i found were very different from one another. I couldn't find any information about shared battle net mounts and pets as well
    You can merge a WoW acc into a diferent Bnet, but you will lose all of the pets and mounts in that acc, because they are bound to the Bnet in which that acc is.

There is no option to merge 2 diferent bnet acc's.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    If they share the same name, then yes..

Log into your account, and click Merge WoW account --> https://eu.battle.net/account/manage...onversion.html
    That only works with acc's that are not yet associated with a Bnet, aka, the old ones.

Same name... last name. I've found that first name doesn't matter so much, or didn't when I did it.

Only has to be the same last name, yeah.

Deleted
    Im pretty sure u cant otherwise everyone would be buying accounts off Ebay and merging them all together... to some people cost is no object.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    That only works with acc's that are not yet associated with a Bnet, aka, the old ones.
    He asks about merging WOW ACCOUNTS, not bnet accounts..

10+ Year Old Account
    You can I had 3 accounts and the unused two I merged when I had free 7 day game time on each.
    Once I did it I got the pets and mounts the other two had and let the game time run out.

NO, if he has two wow accounts and they both have MoP, then they are going to have to be on battle.net. And the title asks about merging battle.net accounts. Its admirable to try and help but when you get all the facts wrong, you're not helping anyone.

So OP:

You cannot merge battle.net accounts together, you can have wow accounts removed from one and put in anouther, which would kind of be the same thing. But as people have mentioned all the goodies, Mounts and Pets would be stripped off the wow account, as it is now associated with the battle.net account. This in effect would have the same result as just transfering the character from battle.net to battle.net, and less hastle at that. To quote Blizzard:

"Battle.net account-wide pets and mounts will remain on the original Battle.net account. Characters transferred off a Battle.net account will lose access to that Battle.net account's account-wide pets and mounts, but will gain access to whatever pets and mounts are on the destination account.
    Note: Character-specific mounts such as the Warlock Dreadsteed, Paladin Charger, and Gladiator mounts will transfer with the character."

Character specific mounts are as follows:

Acherus Deathcharger
    Argent Charger
    Argent Warhorse
    Brutal Nether Drake
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Twilight Drake
    Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    Dreadsteed
    Felsteed
    Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    Grievous Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
    Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
    Merciless Nether Drake
    Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
    Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake
    Swift Nether Drake
    Summon Charger
    Summon Exarch's Elekk
    Summon Great Exarch's Elekk
    Summon Great Sunwalker Kodo
    Summon Sunwalker Kodo
    Summon Thalassian Charger
    Summon Thalassian Warhorse
    Summon Warhorse
    Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
    Vengeful Nether Drake
    Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake
    Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade
    Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm

That covers the mounts, caging pets I can't speak for sure but they should just transfer like an item. For achievements all that have been earned by the character, will still transfer with the character.

On one final note, if you are in the strange position where you haven't logged the character into the game since Patch 5.0.4 (August 28th 2012), then the characters mounts and pets haven't been populated to the battle.net system. Now I did this months ago so I have no idea if it still works but i was able to just transfer the character to anouther battle.net without ever loging it and everything transfered.

Edit: forgot a couple of mounts.
    Last edited by TheTaurenOrc; 2013-10-25 at 03:43 PM.

I just merged 2 Battle.net accounts this morning so my EU and US accounts are under the same login. I lost all the pets on my US accounts (not very many) except the ones I was able to put in cages. The US accounts I haven't actively played since the end of TBC.

On a side note, by me doing this I did get Mr. Chilly on my EU account.

Deleted
    So you guys telling that if you manage to merge two battlenet accounts under the same name you only get to keep your mounts/pets off one of those accounts right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    So you guys telling that if you manage to merge two battlenet accounts under the same name you only get to keep your mounts/pets off one of those accounts right?
    You can't merge battle.nets, what Blizzard is doing is removing a wow account from one battle.net account and putting it on anouther battle.net account. It looks like they are being merged but its not.

This is important when you talk about only being able to keep one set of mounts/pets from a battle.net. You don't merge A and B. You move from B to A to keep what you have on A or move from B to A to keep what you have on B.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get an account unlocked from a battlenet account if it's under your name and merge with another.
    Put in a ticket.

So much back and forth information.

Blizzard will assist players on grouping up their Blizzard games under one batle.net account. This applies for SC2, WoW, and d3.
    To move a game account, both first and last names must match. To pay for a char transfer between 2 battle.net account, just the last names have to match.
    The moment a character signs on after 5.0.4's launch, their pets and mounts become saved to a battle.net account level.
    Once a pet/mount is saved to a battle.net account level, the pets/mounts do not, and will not, transfer with a WoW license/character transfer. Those pets and mounts will forever be associated with that battle.net account instead.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you didn't read the title before you clicked on this thread? Hint*read the title*