Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    10-mans are way more line-up-dependent than 25-mans. It would be way more of a hassle to gather the groups together for a functional 10-man LFR than it is for a 25-man LFR.

You'd have to make LFR way more forgiving if you wanted it to be played by a random assortment of 10 players. One bad apple can hurt that bunch of people way more than your typical AFKer can hurt your 25-man LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can people even think this is a good idea. The Q's are an hour now. If it went 10man they would become 3/4 hours long.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    In our battle group we do not have afk people. The RL does regular ready checks and anyone not responding is kicked. Low dps is kicked. People on follow are reported and are kicked. We have few kicks, we have 25 active people playing and usually little trouble. Our tanks discuss tactics with each other and when necessary explain to the new ones to the raid - as in wing 4 the first morning. Some of you seem to be in battle groups full of losers - or - you remember the one time there was a problem and forget the 20 where there was no problem.
    What is the magical place of which you speak? For me its always "That player cannot be kicked for another 2 hours."

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    What is the magical place of which you speak? For me its always "That player cannot be kicked for another 2 hours."
    2 hours hahaha
    more like 4

Quote Originally Posted by silver9172 View Post
    LFR is not the place to wipe over and over again to learn mechanics, sorry. That is called normal mode raiding. They even added flex mode so it's easier.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm an experienced raider and I don't join LFR on my alts to hold your hand and tell you to stop standing in fire, it's just not the place for it. If you were in a flex run with me maybe, but it's LFR.

lfr has so little mechanics it barely passes as a "raid", also its not a tool for gear handout.

LFR was not made for organized raiding, the problem you're having is that people CAN and will take the easy way out, regardless of the situation. Not saying everyone will do that, but that's the issue you're describing.

Changing it to 10 man will just make the queues even LONGER for people, as instead of 2 tanks to every 23 players, it's 2 tanks to 8....

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    In our battle group we do not have afk people. The RL does regular ready checks and anyone not responding is kicked. Low dps is kicked. People on follow are reported and are kicked. We have few kicks, we have 25 active people playing and usually little trouble. Our tanks discuss tactics with each other and when necessary explain to the new ones to the raid - as in wing 4 the first morning. Some of you seem to be in battle groups full of losers - or - you remember the one time there was a problem and forget the 20 where there was no problem.
    My experience is about the same. The worst players I find are the ones that come on LFR just to moan about how bad lfr and everyone on it is.

They seem to drag everybody else down. They are probably stuck with lfr because nobody wants to do organized raiding with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    2 hours hahaha
    more like 4
    Lol, always happens when you get someone who is just not doing anything.