Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So they brought about a 2nd potential apocalypse.... man Dean was right about them not being the good guys, lol.

Wasn't the best season, but i liked it. The new enemy looks promising, lets hope they get a little more money this time to make it better than the Leviathans and the rest. The only thing i can't stand anymore is Jared Padalecki. That guy just gave up acting. He reduced his face impressions to one and only permanent look:

Last edited by Vilendor; 2015-05-27 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    If it helps there is an aftermath story to Angel, its just in comic book format. Wesley becomes a ghost/gunn becomes a vampire and a few other stuff happens too.

I'm really feeling the miss of this weeks episode already, now i only have game of thrones and izombie left to keep me company. Which btw if you haven't started watching izombie yet you really should.
    I know but i left that out i did orgianlly have a note saying besides for the books that come after..but removed it as alot of people dont follow shows in book form once they end on screen. Like buffy where she goes lesbian for a bit in the books
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    what I would like for season 11:

as far as ending season arcs go, season 5 was far superior to season 7. why? season 5 took the story and smashed it out of the ballpark. out of the 22 episodes, only 5 were "filler" episodes, and the first 4 episodes set up the story well. as for season 7, there were 11 Leviathan episodes which enhanced the story, with 12 filler episodes. now those filler episodes might have featured the Leviathans in a one off scene (Chet tracking down their locations etc) but I don't count them. those statistics speak for themselves as to why season 5 is my favourite season.

so I hope they do something similar for season 11. a strong start with the vast majority of the episodes about The Darkness, and the season will be great

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as the big bad isn't finished off in the first 3 episodes ala God Castiel, Deanmon, Cain, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I finally caught up, wasn't too bad of an ending, the season was alright but not anything special. I really really (really) hope that the darkness isn't Leviathans 2.0 and I hope they're awesome. I've seen a few people say it, and read on reddit too, I really hope they have to open the pit to release Lucifer and Michael etc to help them defeat the Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I finally caught up, wasn't too bad of an ending, the season was alright but not anything special. I really really (really) hope that the darkness isn't Leviathans 2.0 and I hope they're awesome. I've seen a few people say it, and read on reddit too, I really hope they have to open the pit to release Lucifer and Michael etc to help them defeat the Darkness.
    Doesnt make any sense to release Lucifer. Would only make matters worse for the boys. Dealing with the darkness AND the devil. And Lucifer would want sam as a meat suit again. So yeah, lucifer is defiantly being released.

Deleted
    Ugh, at this point I'm really just watching because I want to stick it out for the full run, but my god this show is near utter garbage these days (save a few minor scenes/a rare episode every now and than).

Huge potential with Cain just wasted in a single terrible episode, huge potential with evil/demon Dean wasted in 2 episodes, killing Death in a ridiculously stupid and nonsensical way (poor attempts at some shock value ala GoT or something with killing Charlie/Death in the last few episodes even though the way they did it made zero sense) and now we get 'the Darkness'? Some super duper evil even older than God, which looks like a group of smoked out demons?

They are really milking this out until the very last drop possible. If they had quit after S5 like the original plan was this would've been one of the top shows I've watched, now it's in the list of great shows that died a horrible death to to corporate greed like so many others before them.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Doesnt make any sense to release Lucifer. Would only make matters worse for the boys. Dealing with the darkness AND the devil. And Lucifer would want sam as a meat suit again. So yeah, lucifer is defiantly being released.
    Guess the only way around it would be to say now that the mark of Cain is destroyed its original corrupting effect it had on Lucifer is removed redeeming him. Though personally i like evil Lucifer even if he did kill some of the fun gods like Odin.

Guess the only way around it would be to say now that the mark of Cain is destroyed its original corrupting effect it had on Lucifer is removed redeeming him. Though personally i like evil Lucifer even if he did kill some of the fun gods like Odin.

I'm all for more of the actor Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer again. He was one of the supernatural highlights for me. Melting face and all Just not sure how it would all work without being tacky. The darkness just reminds me of the nothing in never ending story at the moment. I'm hoping its the last season and they do their best to make it a good one. And the brothers get their bromance back. I'm tired of them bickering.

I want more episodes like Dark side of the moon. Dean and Sam getting killed in cold blood by two hunters. Where Dean wakes up in the impala on a lone road to the song knocking on heavens door. To find a young sam watching fireworks...ah..just magic.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-05-31 at 12:46 AM.

I'm all for more of the actor Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer again. He was one of the supernatural highlights for me. Melting face and all Just not sure how it would all work without being tacky. The darkness just reminds me of the nothing in never ending story at the moment. I'm hoping its the last season and they do their best to make it a good one. And the brothers get their bromance back. I'm tired of them bickering.

I want more episodes like Dark side of the moon. Dean and Sam getting killed in cold blood by two hunters. Where Dean wakes up in the impala on a lone road to the song knocking on heavens door. To find a young sam watching fireworks...ah..just magic.
    Since the darkness is described as a formless amoral existence by death i'm hoping for some interesting developments. Seems wrong to have God come into play and claim to be the good guy after his long absence from helping in the world. I mean he could have stopped the apocalypse or the leviathans or the other millions of atrocities, but no he doesn't bother and just leaves it up to Sam and Dean to do it all. People will scream free will and all that nonsense, but honestly id prefer them to have gone the route other shows take and have it turn out that God simply had died and they were all alone for that reason.

Since the darkness emerged close to where the Winchesters had previously killed death though, if they do give it a form i want it to have stolen deaths avatar and throw in reaper powers it absorbed upon his demise prior to its release. Only way of fighting against its reaper side is for the brothers to team with the other worlds reapers and death mythologies like the Irish Dullahan or say Shiva/Kali and co heck we got Osiris on the show now lets have Anubis show us how things are done.

Angels are overrated and i want to see more monsters from around the world/time they even still have the alpha vampire kicking about out there.
    Last edited by Miyani; 2015-05-31 at 03:02 AM.

Yep you're right, they have quite a lot of creative freedom going into this season with the big bad the darkness. Heres hoping season 11 is more like the last episodes of season 10 and not mostly filler like season 10 was. I feel they need to redeem the series somewhat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel they need to redeem the series somewhat.
    they just need to plan the season long arc ALOT better. they really fumbled the story in s10
    Hi

Since the darkness is described as a formless amoral existence by death i'm hoping for some interesting developments. Seems wrong to have God come into play and claim to be the good guy after his long absence from helping in the world. I mean he could have stopped the apocalypse or the leviathans or the other millions of atrocities, but no he doesn't bother and just leaves it up to Sam and Dean to do it all. People will scream free will and all that nonsense, but honestly id prefer them to have gone the route other shows take and have it turn out that God simply had died and they were all alone for that reason.

Since the darkness emerged close to where the Winchesters had previously killed death though, if they do give it a form i want it to have stolen deaths avatar and throw in reaper powers it absorbed upon his demise prior to its release. Only way of fighting against its reaper side is for the brothers to team with the other worlds reapers and death mythologies like the Irish Dullahan or say Shiva/Kali and co heck we got Osiris on the show now lets have Anubis show us how things are done.

Angels are overrated and i want to see more monsters from around the world/time they even still have the alpha vampire kicking about out there.
    THAT would be amazing i have loved the actor for death since they first used him he has got to be the 2nd best character on the show.. 1st is cas for me
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

have it turn out that God simply had died and they were all alone for that reason.
    Chuck is God though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep you're right, they have quite a lot of creative freedom going into this season with the big bad the darkness. Heres hoping season 11 is more like the last episodes of season 10 and not mostly filler like season 10 was. I feel they need to redeem the series somewhat.
    Isn't every season mostly filler though? Sure there have been seasons that have been a lot better, but since i watched the show i'm sure it's mostly been filler throughout the seasons. I could be remembering wrong, I don't think I am though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Chuck is God though.
    Yes i do know that, what i'm saying is that i prefer it in other media who have used it as an excuse as to why God doesn't involve them self in human affairs.

As it stands Chuck being absent just seems odd, he let the apocalypse nearly take place he let the leviathans run loose and basically lots of other shit. He could have been much more use, so if he comes back merely for the darkness i just end up thinking why now? why not every other time?
    Last edited by Miyani; 2015-05-31 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    To add more to my theory that Luci/Mike come back is that Meta has the Angel tablet which should have the knowledge on how to release things from angelic traps which was the cage.
    Demon tablet. Cas destroyed the angel tablet at the end of S9.

As it stands Chuck being absent just seems odd, he let the apocalypse nearly take place he let the leviathans run loose and basically lots of other shit. He could have been much more use, so if he comes back merely for the darkness i just end up thinking why now? why not every other time?
    Well it took him and his strongest boys to take it down. I have my doubts that he'll join the fight though. But I wouldn't be too surprised if he at least made an appearance at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Demon tablet. Cas destroyed the angel tablet at the end of S9.

Well it took him and his strongest boys to take it down. I have my doubts that he'll join the fight though. But I wouldn't be too surprised if he at least made an appearance at some point.
    Love it if in the end Crowley is the one to save the day ^^

Yes i do know that, what i'm saying is that i prefer it in other media who have used it as an excuse as to why God doesn't involve them self in human affairs.

Because he is omnipotent. He knew they would win or just made it so that they would win. Like how he wrote the books of season 1-5. But The Darkness seems to be on the same powerlever so maybe he won't be able to do that kind of stuff.