Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So essentially this weeks ep is just a role reversal. Now Deans the evil one and sams the good one. Decent ep mind, the hunter chick who got ganked was a pretty cheap and pointless character though. Saw that coming a mile off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Loving the last couple of seasons, Castiel being in it more is always awesome. Really liking Crowley too, latest episode was pretty good.

Deleted
    I have to agree. This season and last season are miles better then the purgatory/leviathan stories

I do like how they can keep coming up with mythology (Cain) and keep the show fresh. Itll be interesting to see where this mark leads

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Castiel being in it more is always awesome.
    This tastes like molecules...

Signature Created by Jassinta

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I have to agree. This season and last season are miles better then the purgatory/leviathan stories

I do like how they can keep coming up with mythology (Cain) and keep the show fresh. Itll be interesting to see where this mark leads
    I'm asuming it's going to be something like his soul will belong to the leader of hell, which will end up being crowley again and therefore dean won't be able to kill him. Then he'll have to do tasks for crowley or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last ep was so funny. All those awkward jokes Crowley throws at Dean..

Deleted
    Cain was such a badass holy shit, I hope we will see more of him and Abaddon! Oh and Dean now is basically the bearer of the mark of cain and it has some nasty side effects he doesn't even know about and yeah Crowley is awesome as usual, loved it when he possessed Sam.. man this season is awesome

Deleted
    Such a tease to bring back Gabriel only to have him turn out to be an illusion. I knew from the start it probably couldn't be him, but he's such an awesome character I just couldn't supress my hopes! Was also really hoping to see some Archangel action there at the end, even if it was just fake.

Still good to see Speight making another appearance.

Also wonder how the Metatron thing will work out, they are all focussed on opening Heaven again, but seeing as how powerful Metatron is now I don't see what they'll do to get rid of him even if they manage to get back in upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Such a tease to bring back Gabriel only to have him turn out to be an illusion. I knew from the start it probably couldn't be him, but he's such an awesome character I just couldn't supress my hopes! Was also really hoping to see some Archangel action there at the end, even if it was just fake.

Still good to see Speight making another appearance.

Also wonder how the Metatron thing will work out, they are all focussed on opening Heaven again, but seeing as how powerful Metatron is now I don't see what they'll do to get rid of him even if they manage to get back in upstairs.
    When I first saw Gabriel I was like, OMG YES! He was my favorite character as the trickster. But then I got sad when he was only around for a few seconds.

In regards to Metatron, I don't like him using the "typewriter". It was cool when Chuck did it but I think that should have been it. Speaking of which, whatever happened to Chuck anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    When I first saw Gabriel I was like, OMG YES! He was my favorite character as the trickster. But then I got sad when he was only around for a few seconds.

In regards to Metatron, I don't like him using the "typewriter". It was cool when Chuck did it but I think that should have been it. Speaking of which, whatever happened to Chuck anyway?
    Chuck was God, he wrote everything because thats how he wanted it to happen, he actually was NOT the prophet. TBH the show only continued after the Lucifer/Apocalypse because it was so popular, it was supposed to end there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Chuck was God, he wrote everything because thats how he wanted it to happen, he actually was NOT the prophet. TBH the show only continued after the Lucifer/Apocalypse because it was so popular, it was supposed to end there.
    It's never been confirmed by the writers that Chuck was indeed God. There are certainly arguments for it, but without confirmation it's just speculation. I agree that the show was obviously supposed to end after Season 5, with the apocalypse and Michael/Lucifer confrontation being the big bang, and the way the whole last episode of S5 was written screams season finale.

Part of me wishing it would've ended after that season, as the quality of the seasonal story arcs got really bad.

Deleted
    Man... this show really went down after a few seasons? Remember when there were no angels? Those were the days. Im sick of the angels and the story ark. I think the monster of the week episodes are much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Rob Benedict and Eric Kripke have both confirmed that Chuck was God. Also, here:

Last time I checked Kripke didn't confirm or deny, but I don't really keep up with out of show related stuff. If it's true that he was confirmed God than I'm personally a little disappointed as I think keeping it unanswered is more interesting.

I am still itchy about Metatron playing the mini-god around the boys and manipulating angels and stuff. Thus I would be frustrated if it turned out that Chuck was the God all along. It would be such a scandalous turn of events for the series. They better leave it unanswered. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Yeah but that didn't answer my question. I knew all of that. My question was, what happened to ChucK? He's never been back on the show and now we have Metatron playing God. So what happened to Chuck?

Deleted
    If I was them I would just go look for that anti-christ kid again. Be like look here you little pecker you need to sort some shit out and stop surfing or whatever the fuck you decided to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Man... this show really went down after a few seasons? Remember when there were no angels? Those were the days. Im sick of the angels and the story ark. I think the monster of the week episodes are much better.
    Agreed. Angels should have stayed mysterious and cosmic. Now there's nothing special about them. And of course they all carry around the blade which is one of the few things capable of killing them. Of course they all do. And of course none of them are skilled enough to use it or hold on to the dang thing. They can fry your eyeballs out, are telekinetic, etc but instead lets use this incredibly lethal blade that can kill me. Hell, they're flimsier than demons at this point. Le sigh.

I don't hate the show but I do wish they'd go back to original recipe. Maybe they're saving those storylines for the spinoff series....if that's even still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Maybe they're saving those storylines for the spinoff series....if that's even still happening.
    Say what now? Never heard anything of this. Source?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Say what now? Never heard anything of this. Source?
    http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/inde...al:_Bloodlines

The new characters for the spin off will be in Ep20 this season. I don't have high hopes for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/inde...al:_Bloodlines

The new characters for the spin off will be in Ep20 this season. I don't have high hopes for it.
    Yeah. Doesn't look like anything amazing so far but we'll see.