Page 1 of 91
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Supernatural *Spoilers*

A quick edit: there are spoilers that are not tagged in this thread. Please be aware of that. If you're posting in this thread without the spoiler tags (and I'm personally fine with that), please acknowledge that spoilers are about to happen. Thanks so much.

So after doing a search, I noticed that there wasn't a thread started for Supernatural. Maybe it's not very popular here, but I guess I'll find out.

Season 9 started recently (Ep. 3 aired this week, though I missed it). The first 8 seasons can be found on Netflix Instant Queue, so if you're interested in the show, you can watch it there first.

The CW still has the first 3 episodes on their website for streaming.

I'm pretty stoked about Season 9.
    Last edited by JustTed; 2013-10-30 at 04:34 PM.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

Yeah i love the show but i think the first lets say 6 seasons or so was the best because Sam and Dean where doing all kinds of jobs, now it's more the same all the time. Still like it though.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Probably one of the best shows ever. I never feel disappointed after a season and they always keep it interesting.

10/10

Deleted
    The show was great up to and including Season 5, after that the main story arcs got a lot less interesting. There are still a lot of single episode stories that are great, but Eve, Leviathans, God Castiel and the Trials were all pretty horrible storylines (at least in terms of execution, they had a lot of potential).

Hoping this season will be better, but this weeks episode was stupid on so many levels that I'm not holding my hopes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Probably one of the best shows ever. I never feel disappointed after a season and they always keep it interesting.

10/10
    This is how I feel. I know I'm probably a bit of a fan girl, but I very rarely hate a story arc. Maybe I think it could've been improved upon, but overall, at the end of the Season, I'm sad it's over and excited for the next Season to start.
    Last edited by JustTed; 2013-10-25 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still watch the series, but it started to get a bit weird with the Leviathans.

I was originally disinterested in Supernatural because it looked to be just the leftover pretty-boys from other CW shows. But I was hooked once I actually started watching it.

As with any show that's lasted this long, the quality is bound to fluctuate a lot...and the season with the Leviathans was probably the weakest for me.

I've been really enjoying the mortal Cas stuff so far, though. Misha Collins is great, even with that silly voice he has to use. I found the bit about Castiel's angel sword at the end of the most recent episode much more amusing than any mature person should.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2013-10-25 at 07:59 PM.

There was a thread before. Guess it poofed or is very old. That being said someone turned me onto the show somewhere in season 4 and I've watched every episode since.

This season is pretty interesting with the angels falling.

Also..super excited for next weeks. I love the little one off episodes and next weeks is gonna have the wicked witch. Gonna be great. Yellow fever still takes the crown for best episode ever.

Signature Created by Jassinta

This season is better than the last one so far.. Hope they keep it up

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching after Season 5 and they changed show runner, but then I caught up over the summer on Netflix, and outside of the Leviathan season its been pretty great. R

Really loving this season, their new base of operations, the whole men of letters secret organization stuff, and how they are utilizing Castiel and the supporting cast, and bringing back people like Felicia Day. Who is in next weeks episode which looks like really stupid fun with a Wizard of Oz plot.

But then thats why I like this show, its fun, and you can tell the people on it are having fun. No Sour Pusses.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

love the show but 'monster of the week' episodes were really bad last season imo. i wish they dropped them entirely.

this season started off good though, like it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I typically do like the more serialized main story episodes as well. But some of the "monster of the week" ones are pretty great. Like in the last season I loved the found footage Chronicle spoof Werewolf episode.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Absolutely love the show. But as with all shows that last this long, the quality seems to drop here or there. Though I still find it very enjoyable and entertaining to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    First 3 seasons was awesome, 4 5 & 6 was still good but season 7&8 didn't really hold up to the previous ones, season 9 is awesome so far though. Love SPN <3
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I absolutely loved the Leviathan episodes. I see a lot of people talking bad about them, but I thought they were awesome =/
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Love the show! Season 5 was the last "fantastic" season for me (cried so hard during that finale) but it has been keeping up, surprisingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow is an all new Supernatural...and Charlie is back. I <3 Felicia Day, so I'm happy to see her character back!

Don't know what to think about this show, This show was great but since the leviathan story, it's pretty horrible.

Too bad they are killing everyone (Bobby, Rufffus, Jo and Ellen) and introducing new uncharismatic person like Methatron ... really wtf

I'm not going to be suprised if they killed off Charlie

This season, I watched 1 and half episode and it's pretty horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Don't know what to think about this show, This show was great but since the leviathan story, it's pretty horrible.

Too bad they are killing everyone (Bobby, Rufffus, Jo and Ellen) and introducing new uncharismatic person like Methatron ... really wtf

I'm not going to be suprised if they killed off Charlie

This season, I watched 1 and half episode and it's pretty horrible
    How could you not like Booger (Metatron)?! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    uncharismatic
    He is the big bad, why does the villain need to be charismatic.