Femaledwarf.com is down?

Is anyone else having trouble loading Femaledwarf today? I assume the site is just down for some reason, but sometimes my ISP can be a bitch, so I'm trying to find out if it's just me ...

I'm not sure what happened, but it looks like the server was stuck. I triggered a reboot and it seems to be working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    I'm not sure what happened, but it looks like the server was stuck. I triggered a reboot and it seems to be working now.
    You are so awesome. Thanks for the help today, and over the years. Much respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    You are so awesome. Thanks for the help today, and over the years. Much respect.
    Not loading for me "No Data Received"

I just checked, site is online for me. May be something to do on your side.

No, it was actually stuck again earlier today when Excel posted and I had to restart it. If it happens again I'm going to contact my host and see if they can investigate- two hangs in one day is rather worrisome.

Deleted
    it is down again, you should spank 'em Zeherah :P

Yep, I reported the issue to the web host today, we'll see what the heck is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having similar issues today. It tries to load until it eventually hits a timeout.
    Last edited by reuva; 2013-11-02 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Working again