Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

First melee char

Which spec would be best for fast levelling only ever played a warlock.

Deleted
    Technically it would be Death Knight since you get to start @ lvl55

Deleted
    why not ask in general wow forum, instead of a class specific one? others might not see

Deleted
    Last post got locked and I think my post was mis leading I've made a warrior just wondering which spec levels fastest arms,fury or tank.

Deleted
    Protection would be the obvious choice, since you get instant (Well, near-instant) queue's for dungeons, and if you're heirloom-less, it bumps up your survivability in Battlegrounds.

However, if tank just isn't your pace, I'd suggest Arms, as you only have to maintain 1 2handed weapon rather than 2 2handed or 1handed weapons, which is hard to do whilst leveling and changing gear every other quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Last post got locked and I think my post was mis leading I've made a warrior just wondering which spec levels fastest arms,fury or tank.
    oh i thought what class not spec, sorry. if ur spamming dungeons then yea protection. thats what i did anyway. and in low lvls with heirlooms you will have enough dps to beat others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Protection would be the obvious choice, since you get instant (Well, near-instant) queue's for dungeons, and if you're heirloom-less, it bumps up your survivability in Battlegrounds.

However, if tank just isn't your pace, I'd suggest Arms, as you only have to maintain 1 2handed weapon rather than 2 2handed or 1handed weapons, which is hard to do whilst leveling and changing gear every other quest.
    I got only 3 pieces heirlooms but wouldn't want to tank yet as never really played a melee char before, Do warriors level up faster than warlocks? As that took me months to get 90

Deleted
    I got only 3 pieces heirlooms but wouldn't want to tank yet as never really played a melee char before
    Then I would definitely suggest arms, unless two of those heirlooms are weapons, for the reason stated in my previous post

Deleted
    Protection for insta queue's, best survivability and the highest dmg output

To be honest, I really don't think it makes too much difference between arms and fury, by the time you get leveled enough for the spec to matter, you'll most likely have a rough how on how you wanna play the character anyway.

I'd normally recommend Fury, mind, but thats simply because I've never liked Arms playstyle. (And I loves me some TitansGrip!)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

I leveled one warrior arms and two fury and I must say I enjoy fury much much more. I didn't have any issues with survivability at all compared to arms. And fury is just faster paced than the slower swinging 2 hander. If you are a blacksmith you can keep yourself in gear and weapons for the most part if you don't get quest or dungeon drops.

Deleted
    I got Bloodied Arcanite Reaper as my main weapon so looks like i have to go arms

Deleted
    Recently levelled a warrior while trying out the different specs at different lvls.

I do has full heirlooms, but nonetheless I would suggest protection for 1-80 dungeon and questing and arms for 80-90 questing. For some reason I found fury rather lacklustre compared to arms during lvling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuki View Post
    Recently levelled a warrior while trying out the different specs at different lvls.

I do has full heirlooms, but nonetheless I would suggest protection for 1-80 dungeon and questing and arms for 80-90 questing. For some reason I found fury rather lacklustre compared to arms during lvling.
    Thank's for the advice I take it I will need a shield to play protection?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gota say rogue,u can just stealth your way to targets kill them hand in quest then done,other classes have to wade through 6 years of trash to get to their target. Also a really fun class to play. Check my sig its my only 90 for a reason :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot if you want instant queues and also top damage in dungeons. Arms for anything solo. Fury needs too much to be as good especially at low level. Arms with the new deep wounds on thunderclap probably dominates dungeon damage also.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Gota say rogue,u can just stealth your way to targets kill them hand in quest then done,other classes have to wade through 6 years of trash to get to their target. Also a really fun class to play. Check my sig its my only 90 for a reason :P
    Iv'e heard alot of bad things about rogues like being very boring to play can't solo much and struggle on timeless island

10+ Year Old Account
    Iv'e heard alot of bad things about rogues like being very boring to play can't solo much and struggle on timeless island
    Ppl that say that are usually shit and cant play the class at all,if i had recording stuff back in the Lich King days i could show you a few 25man raids i used to do when the MT and OT died and we were on about 10% on the boss i would just in with a killing spree to get all the aggro and pop evasion and it would effectively make me immune to damage for 10-15 seconds dependent on glyphs and i was able to tank the boss and get us past a boss we were struggling on for weeks,also i was praised for my quick thinking when we were struggling on saurfang and he was dotting us all up but because i popped vanish and then killing spree i dodged the dot a couple of times and bought us another win on a boss we were struggling on,so tell whoever is coming up with this shit that we are just as good as tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Ppl that say that are usually shit and cant play the class at all,if i had recording stuff back in the Lich King days i could show you a few 25man raids i used to do when the MT and OT died and we were on about 10% on the boss i would just in with a killing spree to get all the aggro and pop evasion and it would effectively make me immune to damage for 10-15 seconds dependent on glyphs and i was able to tank the boss and get us past a boss we were struggling on for weeks,also i was praised for my quick thinking when we were struggling on saurfang and he was dotting us all up but because i popped vanish and then killing spree i dodged the dot a couple of times and bought us another win on a boss we were struggling on,so tell whoever is coming up with this shit that we are just as good as tanks.
    Honestly, no one cares about what a class could do several expansions ago. It simply isn't relevant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Leveled as arms 0-90 and it was a breeze, had full heirlooms though but tbh you won't struggle with much as a warrior when leveling. With the buffs we got in 5.4 i can imagine that makes it even more viable. Didn't try fury so can't really say but i think it would be weak/weaker with the low ilvl.