10+ Year Old Account

New Squirrel Mount

Not my screenshot as EU hasn't gotten the hotfix yet but thought i'd show one of the new squirrel mounys now available

How is it obtained? And if in the store, how many credits/platinum does it take to purchase it?

Looks like something that'd show up in TERA.

Neat.

I don't play rift anymore, but LoL

If I ever come back, I must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    How is it obtained? And if in the store, how many credits/platinum does it take to purchase it?
    Lockboxes...

And also on the Rift store as a direct purchase this weekend for a little over 3k credits - patron savings.
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2013-10-25 at 11:21 PM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Deleted

Yeah... Much better

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post

Yeah... Much better
    hmmmmmz mount for a set price orrrrrrrr one that has a 0.01% chance of dropping from a box that cost $5 per..yeah I'll go with the squirrel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    hmmmmmz mount for a set price orrrrrrrr one that has a 0.01% chance of dropping from a box that cost $5 per..yeah I'll go with the squirrel
    Costs you absolutely nothing except time for the Armored reaper.
    (Or, If you did it like me, Creating lowlevels, run through the startzone then send over autumncaps and do the signetdailys for 2 boxes, then delete and repeat)
    The armorless version costs 2.5$ (if you're lucky)Since you can almost buy 2 boxes for 5$

The Squirrel mount has an aprox chance of 2-5% of dropping in the Regulos Trove.
    The Squrrel mount from the store costs around 3000 Credits, Or around 15$.