Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    i cant wait to put these up on Ebay lol

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    I'll give you my Hearthstone beta key for either Arthas or Diablo.
    A key for game going open beta soon or cash.......hmmmm

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Cute But Deadly trademark confirmed!
    I don't know what was more disturbing: knowing that it was a trademark, or of WHAT it was.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    I'll give you my Hearthstone beta key for either Arthas or Diablo.
    I'm already in the beta. Thanks though.

  5. #25
    Epic! 3DTyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    Cute But Deadly - Next WoW expansion? Half-Life 3 confirmed?
    ...What has Half Life got to do with WoW, SC, or Diablo? I will never understand people who say stuff like this...

    Wish I was going this year, would have wanted Diablo or Arthas
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    ...What has Half Life got to do with WoW, SC, or Diablo? I will never understand people who say stuff like this...
    It's an Internet meme.
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire
    Impact of Stat Squish on Heirloom Weapons

  7. #27
    I want that Diablo. So damn badly! Q_Q
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  8. #28
    Arthas is back? Its a clue..

  9. #29
    Bloodsail Admiral furydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,098
    meh, have no chance at getting one so kinda don't care about goodie bags.

  10. #30
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    diablo looks like what kids turn into when they rage on COD games

  11. #31
    Cant wait, Blizzcon will be fucking awesome, and I get more cool collectors items for my shelf!

  12. #32
    As a memento for joining us at the heart of the storm

    nobody else catch this?
    Sign of the next expansion or just them teasing?

  13. #33
    Am I the only person genuinely terrified that this is the art style Blizzard intends to go with for their Heroes of the Storm MOBA considering the childish look of both the announcement trailer and now these Blizzcon exclusives?

  14. #34
    When I saw this over facebook, I originally thought they were gonna be new things for Skylanders. They have the same look about them.

  15. #35
    One question though - I'm genuinely interested as to why Kerrigan is standing in a pile of poop.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldaveritas View Post
    Am I the only person genuinely terrified that this is the art style Blizzard intends to go with for their Heroes of the Storm MOBA considering the childish look of both the announcement trailer and now these Blizzcon exclusives?
    Wow.

    So adult.

    Wow.

    Wow.

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldaveritas View Post
    Am I the only person genuinely terrified that this is the art style Blizzard intends to go with for their Heroes of the Storm MOBA considering the childish look of both the announcement trailer and now these Blizzcon exclusives?
    The announcement trailer was by Carbot Animations, which does the Star Crafts cartoon: http://www.carbotanimations.com/starcrafts/ . It's fairly popular with the Starcraft crowd, so that's probably why they decided to use it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Why Arthas? :O Is that some sort of hint
    It's a "hint" that he's probably going to be in Heroes of the Storm! :P

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    One question though - I'm genuinely interested as to why Kerrigan is standing in a pile of poop.
    It's a creep tumor, it expands the zerg creep, and zergs get buffs while on that creep. Those are pretty important in any Zerg SC2 matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    It's a creep tumor, it expands the zerg creep, and zergs get buffs while on that creep. Those are pretty important in any Zerg SC2 matches.
    But the problem is it looks more like poop than creep tumor though, don't you agree?


  20. #40
    Stood in the Fire Balager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    As a memento for joining us at the heart of the storm

    nobody else catch this?
    Sign of the next expansion or just them teasing?
    You just went full retard. Never go full retard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •