Thread: Virtual ticket

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Virtual ticket

Is it possible that if a friend buys a ticket, that we can both watch the stream, on 2 different PC's?

afaik you have to login to start watching and it used to be a web client not just the browser so you'll probably get dcd.

thing is - you can buy the virtual ticket at any time even after the start of bcon so you can try it and buy additional one if u need it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    When you buy the virtual ticket, is the stream only available to watch through your BNet account, or is it at the BlizzCon website, which allows you to watch if you've purchased the ticket?
    Last time it ran, it was with a web client that you launched through the BattleNet site (that I remember).
    Whether it will be this year or through the Battle Net client will be something to be seen.

Or just watch one of the MANY MANY streams that will be out there again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    Except twitchtv they get locked down as soon as they come up
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Opening ceremonies will likely be free streamed by Blizzard anyways, so you can get the gist from that and wait for the rest of the content to be posted on relevant fansites within an hour of the actual event.

The only real reason to get the ticket is to watch the tournaments (which will be out and available on YouTube in the like before too long) and get the items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Opening ceremonies will likely be free streamed by Blizzard anyways, so you can get the gist from that and wait for the rest of the content to be posted on relevant fansites within an hour of the actual event.

The only real reason to get the ticket is to watch the tournaments (which will be out and available on YouTube in the like before too long) and get the items.
    Tournaments are free streamed as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Tournaments are free streamed as well.
    That I wasn't aware of. So, the only reason to get the ticket then is the items.
    Sounds less and less worth it.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    This is a silly idea, you'll spend most of the event hopping from stream to stream as they get terminated or find out they're fake.
    Butts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    This is a silly idea, you'll spend most of the event hopping from stream to stream as they get terminated or find out they're fake.
    Didn't happen the last time . but it got full and unregistered members got kicked off and they closed the registration. Lucky I had already done it before. Still there was not much to see anyway.

That I wasn't aware of. So, the only reason to get the ticket then is the items.
    items and the panels. They're fun
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, WoW expansion is most of the only reason people come to blizzcon in first place x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

stream it while your watching and link it your friend

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    items and the panels. They're fun
    You mean the panels that will be transcribed to the internet within twenty minutes of happening, and be available on YouTube in a week, tops?

Yeah, the items are the only reason to get the tickets.

You mean the panels that will be transcribed to the internet within twenty minutes of happening, and be available on YouTube in a week, tops?

Yeah, the items are the only reason to get the tickets.
    Or the excitement of watching it as it happens rather than just reading a page of text? You might not find it fun or exciting but a lot of us do, me and my hubby will be cuddled on the sofa watching it on the telly, have done every years the virtual tickets been available, and its a lot of fun, would love to actually be there, but being we're in Scotland it costs a fortune to go out there. So £25 is a bargain. Hell I'd spend more than that going to the movies and having a few drinks after and before.

OP: You can't buy your friend a ticket or vice versa, and you can't use one ticket to watch on both PC's as you have to log in to view it on this site: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/ You will need to buy one ticket each I believe.

Deleted
    Although i like the discussion about Blizzcon, i still haven't really gotten a straigth awnser. Can you Account-share the Blizzcon Live stream?
    ?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    When you buy the virtual ticket, is the stream only available to watch through your BNet account, or is it at the BlizzCon website, which allows you to watch if you've purchased the ticket?
    I think so. They have you log in with your battle.net account when you purchase it, but I don't know if it's possible to install the video player on two computers and having it playing simultaneously. You could try, or you could just hang out with your friend and watch it together.

Anyone have an idea of when the cutoff is to purchase a virtual ticket?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklung View Post
    Anyone have an idea of when the cutoff is to purchase a virtual ticket?
    I'm pretty sure you can buy it at any point before BlizzCon is over (at least on the first day, anyways).

Deleted
    Skype->Share screen=Profit?