wowdb tooltip script page has an error

http://www.wowdb.com/tooltips

the "I don't have JQUERY yet" explanation is malformed. the script tag for the JQuery reference is broken and likely won't work.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

not good with computers
    It looks fine to me, what is the issue?

Code:
    ">src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.0/jquery.min.js">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static-azeroth.cursecdn.com/current/js/syndication/tt.js"></script>

it looks like above to me. the googleapis link likely won't work, since it has 2 closing brackets, 3 accolades and no script html tag.

edit: for reference, i'm using Chrome 30.
    Last edited by nzall; 2013-10-26 at 09:11 PM.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

not good with computers

Looks like the above to me in every browser.

this is how it looks on my side.

edit: it only looks like that in Chrome for me. IE is fine.

not good with computers
    No one was able to reproduce the issue.

I figured out what caused it. I have the extension "Clickable links 2.3" (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dnmfiningckjia). when I disable all my extensions, the bug disappears, but when I enable this extension, the bug is there.

Hope this helps for debugging it.

not good with computers
    I would suggest reporting the bug to the extension author, as it is not an issue on our end.