It's fair enough in my opinion. Haven't failed to get myself tickets in the past few blizzcons I've gone to on the first day. If you also have guildies or friends interested in going then you have an even higher chance of succeeding.
Edit: meant to reply to judgment.
Conspiracy time while I eat a sub.
What if the reason they didn't reveal the act yet is because it relates to Expansion V? Like Ozzy and the Worgen.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
What I think it is: some hardrock/metal band
What I think would be awesome: full orchestra
What I wish: Infected Mushroom
No one. Leaves time for more games!
Well I'd say a band relevant for the next wow expansion. Like how Ozzy performed(for example Mr Crowley) at BlizzCon 2009 where Cataclysm was announced(Ya know the shitty x-pack with Darius Crowley).
So what goes well with the Old God theme? Gothic Metal perhaps? (Yousei Teikoku)
If not? Linkin Park.
Totally gwar !!!!
- - - Updated - - -